El Mirage, AZ

El Mirage School 4

Posted October 15, 2012
My daughter has been there for 2 years. I like the teachers and staff. They could send more notices home but over all my daughter and i really like the school

El Mirage School 2

Posted January 27, 2010
I am a parent of a 2nd grader, and i cannot say i'm too impressed with this school, or maybe my childs teacher.. My daughter came from a charter school and she was so advanced. Now she's doing 'good' but has not reviewed any of what she learned in 1st grade.(multiplication,division etc) her father and I help her as much as we can at home but being parents of another child and work fulltime it can be tough.. I guess you just expect the TEACHER to teach rather than continuesly give them the exact same work all year... even after requests of more challenging work.. It's almost as if they prefer the parent to not be involved... Not impressed. I hope that for the following months she will be challenged a little more @ school.. Kids will only learn what WE teach them....

El Mirage School 3

Posted September 11, 2008

El Mirage School 4

Posted March 01, 2006
I have both my children in el mirage ele, and they are doing well, when I first moved to this city I heard the worst about this school, but seems my children are adapting well

El Mirage School 2

Posted July 14, 2005
My child attended kindergarten and I was very impressed with how structured the curicculum was. This school had a huge emphasis on reading. Before end of the school year most kids were reading and writing. Not much if any emphasis was on math. There was very little if any parent involvment! The problem was the great number of spanish speaking only parents and non-spanish speaking parents were obviously unable to communicate.

El Mirage School 3

Posted January 28, 2005
Great school....great teachers.

El Mirage School
13500 North El Mirage Road, El Mirage, AZ  85335
Last modified El Mirage School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Mirage School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top