Eloy, AZ

Eloy Intermediate School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
This is only my kids second week at this school , but I am very up set so far. my kids in 4and 6 grade were welcomed by every one they are very freindly, but the school is very behind, my 6th grade is doing thing she did in 3rd, also she just told me today the her sub said SH** to the class, not good . Told them if the did not finish this SH**, they miss out on something not sure what else she said. My son in 7th which is the Jr.High told me all his teacher curse around them and let them curse also. I am so not happy, I miss Sierra Vista (JCMS and Carmichael). I hope it is better next year.

Eloy Intermediate School
1101 N. Sunshine Blvd., Eloy, AZ  85231
Last modified Eloy Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eloy Intermediate School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top