Bad
Good

Toltec's Supt. is a pig and a fool who respects no one and no one respects him. Neither students, parents, or teachers/staff respect the leadership as he gives no respect to anyone. He runs the District by fiat, and is running it into the ground. Not the place for a quality education. Bad managment, bad leadership leads to a bad District, unhappy employees, unhappy parents, and unhappy/unsuccessful students.

this school has no place for kids who are ahead of everyone else the g.a.t.e.s program sucks and we do nothing but sit and do nothing. a fifth grade girl in the program is most likely smarter than all of us she's pretty smart , never gets in any trouble and I mean ever and she hasn't even got a good job or anything from teachers.we all feel real bad and that's how our school works

After going to this school since kindergarten I believe that The Elementary School is a great and well staffed school, but, Toltec Middle School where I am currently at 4 days away from graduation. TMS is a little behind in academics but they have lots of other great programs. This school is extremely lacking on the little important things for students including,Bathroom Locks, Soap, Toilet Paper, Staff ( not enough teachers to adiquitly give students what they need. They have a great principal but the people below him are unqualified. I feel this quote greatly describes Toltec's Staff "Those who can't Teach"

I am in 8th grade and have been going sinc 5th. This school is poor... There is no locks on the bathroom stalls and bathrooms ared gross, barbeed wire fence around the school, the school looks like creap, The academics are behind. The disiplin is horible, the teachers will write you up for anything thinking you will change. if you are in a fight and you use self defnese you get in treated the same. This school is horrible and cant wait to get out!!

when i first went to toltec middle it was ok. people were cool. after 2 weeks of being there i was treated as an outcast. i used to love going to school but ever since i started going to toltec middle i hate even thinking about going to school. there is to much disrespect. ive wanted to leave this school ever since i got here. its a terrible school. we are so far behind

Restrooms have no locks,to many rules...They write kids up for non-maching socks! not a bad princepal but horrid school.

this school is way behind compared to the schools in other city.i felt realy super bad for my daugther when we moved to a new state and they eanted to hold her back one year she was so far behind. and she use to be A+ student. now she is and C D F student.

well i have mixed feelings on how to rate this school, my son is in special ed and his teacher in there is great, however his homeroom teacher spends too much time with the other kids, i still like the Evergreen School District in Vancouver WA better, but that is just my opinion

I just moved from casa grande my daughter was going to casa grande middle school and is now going to toltec middle school yes I see a big differences I really like it I also notice a change of attitude in my daughter

I believe this school is the best. yes there are parents who get mad about something but you know what you can not please everyone. And if someone is getting mad because thier child got kicked out for being bad then they are doing their job.

Last modified Toltec Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.