Bad
Good

Eva Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2014
We have had a wonderful experience so far this year at Marshall. This school provides an amazing array of creative classes, activities and educational fieldtrips. Our child's kindergarten teacher (Ms. B) is an absolute gem and we couldn't be happier with the progress our child is making. The only area I feel could be improved is the front desk area. From day one I have not found the staff very friendly and they sometimes make me feel like I am an inconvenience for interrupting their day. But the teachers and assistants are wonderful and work very hard, and that makes up for it.

Eva Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2014
My school is very creative to provide students with arts, science, and excellent academic opportunities.

Eva Marshall Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2014
Although the teachers at this school try very hard and care a lot about kids, they get little support from the principal in disciplining problem students. My child and other kids we know have been bullied in class and on the playground by kids who probably should not be in a mainstream class. This takes away from the learning experience of the kids who are well-behaved and want to learn.

Eva Marshall Elementary School 5

Posted April 24, 2009
This school has a new principal and this has been a very positive change.

Posted December 20, 2005
Marshall is a magnet school and has excellent arts programs as well as some of the best teachers. However, there are a lot of English learners which prevent indivualized attention and high test scores.

Posted July 27, 2005
This school has a lot of leadership probelms. Too many people on power trips. This school does not always have the students best interest in mind.

Posted April 01, 2005
I was not at all impressed with the curriculum, nor the ability and willingness of the staff to respond to common issues found in the classroom. One example would be of the student that was bullying my child...I made several attempts to have a meeting with the teacher, the principle, and the parent of the other child. Not only was I ignored, but my child was left to feel as though she was not able to defend herself. Her behavior declined rapidly. This was a very frustrating experience. This is a common issue, and it should have been handled in a mature, diplomatic manner. Instead, my child was alienated, and we have since left Eva Marshall. My child is now at a Montessori school, and doing wonderfully. I don't feel that my child's teacher at Marshall was experienced enough to handle her class. Totally disappointed with our experience.

Eva Marshall Elementary School

Posted March 17, 2005
My 6-year old multiply-disabled son attends Marshall. I am very pleased with the special education he receives. He attends regular kindergarten as much as he is able to tolerate, and the kindergarten teacher is is very warm and accepting of all children. When he needs a calmer environment, the Multiple Disability Classroom offers him a variety of options depending on his needs that day. The special education teacher is wonderful with the children in her class, and is very accomodating to parents wishes. She really goes beyond what her professional duties require. We are pleased with Marshall's Special Education program.

Eva Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2004
Marshall became a magnet school. Personally I liked it better before it was a magnet school. It seemed the children were happier and the people were happier. I have to say that both my kids went to Marshall and they both have had great teachers, but I liked it better when it was a regular public school.

Eva Marshall Elementary School
850 North Bonito St, Flagstaff, AZ  86001
Last modified Eva Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.