Flagstaff, AZ

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 10, 2015
Cares that my daughter is scared when in school. They don't force her into the classroom, take their time until the child is comfortable

Posted August 10, 2015
Honestly the best school I have ever had to take my child to. They are extremely patient with my daughter and won't give up (like her other school did). Would recommend this school to any parent. Mrs. Hatch and Miss. Realmonte you both are awesome. Thank you.

Thomas M Knoles Elementary School 3

Posted February 13, 2014
I pulled my son from this school because I just wanted a smaller class size and teachers that really can get to know my son. Recess is a mess with sometimes over 200 kids and two adults. The school is just too big. They do have some great teachers and if class size is not a big deal to you than this school might be a fit for you.

Posted May 21, 2012
My children have been going to this school for 4 years and I really love it!!!! Very creative and hard working staff....The only thing I wish was that the school offered beginning sports programs like basketball or baseball for 4th and 5th graders. Obviously, with budget cuts they just cant do it....but overall I am impressed

Posted May 12, 2010
EXCELLENT SCHOOL!!!!!!!! LOVE the STAFF!!!! Mrs. Walton knows all the students by name and is EXTREMELY loving and caring to all.

Posted May 11, 2010
Love the staff and school!! Excellent!

Posted September 19, 2009
Great Teachers.... Lots of field trips for the kids to learn about our home town

Posted June 29, 2009
I completely disagree with the previous review. The teachers and principal welcome parents' input about their child's education. Mrs. Walton is amazing and very caring...in fact, she is one of the main reasons my son is at Knoles. She is incredibly in-tune with the parents and students at Knoles.

Thomas M Knoles Elementary School 1

Posted June 28, 2009
This school is perfect if you don't want to be a part of your child's education. Most parents at this school send them and let the school do everything else. Principal is like over 60 and needs to retire. She is not on the top level needed for a school in todays time.

Posted January 01, 2009
I've had three children go through Knoles. The school is increasingly diversified in ethnicity, which challenges the school to keep academic performance high despite the needs of a growing ELL population. My children have all done well at Knoles, and I appreciate the attention given to students' safety and academic and social growth. No school can be everything to every student or family, but I think Knoles was excellent for my children.

4005 E Butler, Flagstaff, AZ  86004
Last modified Thomas M Knoles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas M Knoles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top