Florence, AZ
After care: No

Posted September 22, 2014
I am so lucky to have found such a supportive and positive environment to work in! I enjoy being here and working hard for my students!

Posted August 24, 2014
Bring your family to Magma Ranch. Magma Ranch has made all the difference in my children's education. I brought my children to Magma Ranch from a different school because they were having a difficult time. At the old school, my children were failing and in trouble almost weekly. At Magma Ranch, my kids grades are much better and they never get in trouble. The feedback from teachers is always constructive and positive. They actively work to help my children. The only negatives I can imagine is I wish the principal would spend less time and money on sports and more time and money on academics. Also, the parents should be more active with the school.

Posted May 26, 2014
This school is an amazing learning enviroment for any level your child is at in their daily learning process. This school prepares you for the next day,week,month,or year coming ahead for you child. I went to this school in first grade and it was the first year it was built,even though I was quite petite I remember it being the best school I have ever gone to and I have been to at least eight. The thrill and adventures this school takes you on fills me with joy to know that children will have the opportunity to go and be a part of this educated school. I would recommend this school for any age or academically leveled child because I guarantee you will have a great learning experience.

Posted August 02, 2013
The teachers and staff truly go out of their way to make you feel welcome at Magma Ranch. The new principal is on a mission to establish Magma as a "School of Excellence" and his vision shines with the attitudes of the students: they want to be at school and are hungry to learn. It is refreshing to see so much positivity at school!

Posted June 30, 2013
awesome!! i love it! we moved here & my boys started school 2 yrs ago mid way through the year & they were welcomed with open arms & adjusted very well. their grades are great & have never been bullied. everytime i have ever had a question about anything i have gotten quick responses & help in every way.

Posted September 07, 2012
This school is so horrible! I agree with what some of the other parents said about the bullies getting away with it. My child is being bullied and the school is just blowing me off... They speak to me like i am stupid, they talk down on me, don't listen to what i have to say and pretty much takes the word of the bully even though i have witnesses.. I am taking my kids out of this school and would NEVER reccomend this school!!!

Posted March 15, 2012
This school is horrible with bullying!! Every time something happens to one of my children nothing happens to the one doing the bullying. There are always other "witnesses" that go against what my child says and the kids that I have talked to have the same story as my child. So "witnesses" are believed over other children? Something does not add up right....Then to make matters worse when one of my children defend themselves then they get a referral because they fought back??? Well what does it say to a child when they are bullied and the people that are suppose to be there for them don't listen, this is just sad.. I would not recommend this school to anyone, there are a few teachers that are good, but overall experience, your better off homeschooling or doing on-line schooling for them, they might learn more that way. At this point if I could get away with not putting a star then that's what I would do!

Posted February 25, 2011
This school system SUCKS!! I just dont know where to begin!! Just so dissatisfied with the school. Ever since my kids started going to school here I have never been satisfied with any of the schools that the Florence Unified School District has sent them! we went from Walker Butte to Copper Basin to Circle Cross to finally Magma Ranch! my kids have bounced around more than a "bouncey house" , every time an issue came up with my kids being "picked on or bullied" by other kids, my kids were never give a chance to tell their side of the story and the other kids stories were over ruled by my kids story, know matter how many witnesses were around and spoke up for them! It's sad......a sad situation at times!! it seemed like know matter who i spoke to through out the school system, i was ignored!! i'm sure this will not b posted and ignored once again!! Just SAD!!!

Magma Ranch K8 School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
I absolutly love this school. I am in 7th grade and this school is the best one that I have been to so far. The teachers and principal are strict, but not too much. I would recommend this school to anyone that is in elementary or middle school!!!!

Posted November 12, 2009
that is a very good school my kids love it

Magma Ranch K8 School
10980 E. Desert Mountain Blvd., Florence, AZ  85232
Last modified Magma Ranch K8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magma Ranch K8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top