Florence, AZ

1 star

1 review of this school

Florence Virtual Academy 1

Posted September 17, 2013
I attended this school for the first semester of my sophomore year. I found the curriculum to be extremely boring. My math and science teacher was extremely hard to get a hold of. I was only able to talk to him ONCE the whole semester. Most of the other teachers were helpful and understanding. For half of the semester my spanish teacher was not even aware of my enrollment in her class, so I was not assigned the correct amount of work, forcing me to do almost all of my spanish assignments in half of a semester.

Florence Virtual Academy
225 S. Orlando Street, Florence, AZ  85132
Last modified Florence Virtual Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Virtual Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top