Bad
Good

Fort Mohave Elementary School 3

Posted February 06, 2014
My Kid attends FMES and it seems that the staff picks on the kids that's not there favorite, and handing out suspensions. Which effects their school work and keeps them behind. Although I believe if the kid gets in trouble he or she needs to be punished keeping them out the class during school hours for minor reasons is unacceptable. Get it together FMES.

Posted November 25, 2010
Both of my kids have attended FMES, and both have gotten a good education. The teachers get results and make school enjoyable. My children excel on the AIMS, find mathematics fun, and read for enjoyment. Given the financial climate, FMES educates our children well with sound teachers who employ proven teaching methods.

Posted June 24, 2009
My daughter was in mrs. Meyer's k class last year & i was very impressed with the attention she recieved.

Posted July 04, 2006
My son attended FMES from kindergarten through 6th grade. He has received an excellent education and learned how to be a good student. Extracurricular activities are available for students. However, art and music programs are not available at this time. Parents are offered many opportunities to be active participants in their child's education. The staff tries to meet the needs of all students. Thank you, FMES!

Posted January 26, 2006
My children have recieved a wonderful education from here.I have three kids and they all are on the honor roll. The teachers take pride in teaching,and go the extra mile to help the children who have trouble.I am glad that I moved here and attend fort mohave elementry.

Fort Mohave Elementary School 2

Posted December 13, 2005
Poor in everything most of all in notifying parents of any change in schedule or serious problems. No music, no art and sports but games are played during school hours taking the children out of class to play other schools. Disappointed constantly.

Posted November 24, 2005
The school is great. The teachers are all very dedicated. Mr McIntyre helped my son extremely. Highly recommend the school.

Fort Mohave Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005
We adore Mrs. Craig. We could not have asked for a better teacher. She is caring, excited and truly interested in each and every child. Our child has a special need that she took the time to educate the class about and helped to continue our child's love for learning. Thank you!

Posted July 19, 2004
My three children has gone to this school since kindergarden. They have recieved the best education my third grader reads at a six grade reading level, my fourth grader can do math faster then i can. I wouldnt change a thing about the school. The teachers care about the students not a paycheck. I hope other parents read this and give the school a chance. I would like to say thanks to all the staff at Fort Mohave Elementry school for all they have done for my children.

1760 Joy Lane, Fort Mohave, AZ  86426
Last modified Fort Mohave Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Mohave Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top