Bad
Good

What an awesome school! I subbed here for physical education and I could tell that the teachers were consistent with the students, zero behavior issues. The school was very well kept and each grade had a garden! How cool is that? Awesome school.

Oak Tree is a great school. Parent involvement is not as high and great as it should be, but that is typical everywhere now unfortunately. The parents who are involved are amazing. The teachers are fantastic. There is a new principal now and it has made a world of difference in the overall atmosphere....a much happier one. Both my students went there from K-6 and this year is my last year there. As side note: fifth grade does an amazing Oceanography Club trip and sixth grade does Science Camp in Lake Powell....this is the ONLY school currently going to Lake Powell for Science Campm

I am about to transfer my son from a very good school to oak tree shcool and I was looking at rating and reviews for this school, the first thing that got my attention was rating for teachers (3 stars) and also rating for parent involvement (3 stars) and the latest review is for 2010. I couldn't find any reviews (positive or negative) for these recent years (2012-2013-2014). I really appreciate if someone help me with giving some opinions towards this school and educational level of it.

This has to be one of the worst schools in gilbert the principal is rude has no people skills the staff picks on children they don't want to help and want of the school the nurse is worthless along with the blonde up front they all lack people skills and are rude I can say is don't send your children here

Oak Tree is a great school!! I have sent 4 of my kids through Oak Tree and the last two are here now. The staff is great and the school has been an Excelling School for years. I wouldn't move my children from Oak Tree for anything!!! Coming here would be your best move.

This school is ok, but if you send your kids here, in the end you will want them to repeat 1-6 again. That's what I wish I could do with my 7th grade daughter who attended Oak Tree. Send your kids to Patterson Elm. instead.

I love Oak Tree. The teachers are great and the staff too. My first grade daughter started in Preschool and learned to read at 4 years old. My 5th grader is off the charts in math. The parents need to get involved more with the PTSO to raise money esp. in this economy.

My children originally attended GPS Traditional Academy which was great, but I moved them to our neighborhood school, Oak Tree. My sixth grader has finally developed some great friendships here, which was lacking at the other school. He loves his teacher. She is amazing & her love for the student & teaching is apparent. I am disappointed that they do not have AP math & writing for 3rd grade. The transition was hard for them, but the office staff, and principal have been helpful and supportive. Kudos to this years PTSO! Many activities & more parent involvement. Keep up the great work! Now let's bring up those AIMS Scores!

We have had children at Oak Tree for 6 years. I am totally pleased with the teachers we have had. I have no complaints about any of them. The office staff is top notch, and always smiling when I see them. We have had 3 principals in 6 years, so that has been a bit rough. The verdict is still out on the current principal. While she seems competent, her people skills are lacking. We are thinking of moving to another neighborhood in Gilbert, and while the drive would be a bit much, I am considering making the daily drive just to stay at Oak Tree for my kindergarten daughter.

Last modified Oak Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.