Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I love this school so much! Great teachers and staff! Makes you feel at home, super humble people. The teachers go above and beyond and parents are always allowed on campus to help and volunteer

Two of my children have been going to Patterson since 2011and I have one starting next year. I love Patterson. They have been wonderful and very supportive, especially with my oldest who has several learning challenges. I couldn't ask for better teachers, better support staff, and a better principal. I will not move until they have all completed sixth grade!!!

My four children have attended Patterson. It is the best Elementary school in Arizona! The teachers go above and beyond. The principal is amazing! The PTO is great!

This school continues to be excellent with a new principal that fosters the traditions of Patterson. Strong grade levels and amazing support staff keep the culture of caring and high expectations in academics consistent. My kids have attended from Preschool and each grade has positively impacted them. All staff interacted with them so I don't need to single out anyone. They are all amazing.

We transferred to Patterson from a private Christian school two years ago. More than test scores, I was looking for a family atmosphere with friendly faces and great teachers that would challenge my kids. You get all of this, plus great test scores and a A+ rating at Patterson! There is great parent involvement, lots of fun activities, a very active PTA, and a loving staff that feels like family. My kids ages 7 and 10 have learned so much and have flourished in all areas at this school!!

We are new to Gilbert public schools and Patterson Elem. I was apprehensive at first uncertain how the kids would do with another new school. I am thrilled to say that both of my kids (11 & 8) are doing excellent in Patterson! They have never done so well EVER in school. The teachers and staff are fantastic! Love, love, love this school!

This will be our 4th year at Patterson and we are very happy! The teachers truly seem to enjoy their work and there is a lot of parental involvement. Our oldest kids went to Neely traditional and had a great experience under the old principals, Nance and Blanchard. But we noticed a change under the current principal (Chilton), that was very disappointing to say the least. Principal Nance was the best and when she left the school started going downhill. We did our research and fell in love with Patterson. Their ALP teacher is outstanding, and all of the students seem to get along and love their school. We don't regret our move one bit. It's no wonder that over 40% of the students are from out of the boundary!

This school is on the top 3 schools in the Gilbert Public School District. They have prove in excellence in education. I used to be in resource , but the school tutoring system got me to advance class. That's how good they were. The teachers will never give up. Every day the would say the most important words that made the school the highest, Trustworthiness , Respect , Responsibility , Fairness , Caring , and Citizenship. I say your child will get the best head start at this school.

I attended this school when I was younger. I flourished w/ the help of the programs put in place as well as the teachers, staff & principal himself. I expressed what I wanted to learn more of. They came up with acitivities so I was not only learning the basics but exploring options for my future. They said, 'One day you are going to be a writer', and here I am today with a writing career- I credit them. If you are looking for a school that will offer your child tons of career options in a fulfilling and fun way starting young, and a school that has staff who are very active and caring within the education during the day, I would definitely suggest trying out this school. You won't regret it!

My daughter attended Patterson for her kindergarten year and will be returning for the rest of her elementary school experience. We live in another town and are more than happy to make the 20 min. drive there and back everyday. The principal~there are not enough kind words to describe this man. He knows all children by name, he even remembers their birthdays and has lunch visits with "star" of the week students. The teachers are more than amazing. There are simply not enough words in the English language for me to describe the joy and love there. My son will also attend this school when he is old enough. Best elementary school in the entire state.

Last modified Patterson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.