Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Weinberg for the past 5 years and we couldn't be happier! The staff is attentive, professional and has really cultivated a passion for learning in my child. Great school!

Weinberg is so calming. My children transferred this year from another district and have never been happier. The involvement of the principal, office staff, teachers, aides, parents is outstanding. I can only brag about how fascinating Weinberg is because I believe and see it daily. The principal, Mr. Shelley, acknowledges everyone by name and associates your children to you. He is also at every event helping and showing his spirit. The Spaulding program taught my 1st grader the same education my 5th grader learned in another district. My children love going to school and everything else about it. I am blessed to be here.

My school is the Greatest because they make your child feel IMPORTANT! They look at every child and see that they are all different with different abilities. if your child is struggling in an area of concern, they contact you and try and work with you for the childs best way to correct his or her problem. If it is reading they try and concentrate on it, without pitting the child in a situation where he or she may think there is something wrong with them.Even if they are having trouble in certain studies, they try and acknowledge that they are doing well. Sometimes they give them an acheivement award or something that will make your child feel good about his progress.All of the Staff and teachers somehow connect with the children during their days at school. My son seemed to know an awful lot of the staff and teachers he had little contact with. Everyone there is always pleasant and professional.I do think the school should focus a little more on reading and writing. They also try and keep your child interested in his work.I beleive that first and second grades need more time on reading. This is the most important lesson, can"t read or understand what your reading you are lost.

If you are not in the school district, DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE! The Principal said that our childs boundary exception has been revoked, due to absences. He had 9 half way though the year. Then came up with a lousy explanation. To kick a child out of a school he loves and a teacher he loved also is WRONG!!!

We have attended three different CUSD schools and Weinberg is by far the best in every aspect. Mr. Shelly, the principal, is very approchable and attentive. I feel like he really tries to get to know each student on a personal level and the teachers seem to work well with him. We have 3 children attending and every teacher we have had has been terrific! The office staff is outstanding and the campus is beautiful!

This is our first year at Weinberg and don't have enough good things to say. I don't live in the CUSD district but was lucky enough to receive admission during open enrollment for all three of my kids. The principle is involved and is great with the kids. I love my sons teacher, Courtney Hoffmeyer (4th grade). She has been the best we have ever had. I see the kids being challenged and teacher who care about their academic and readiness for the next grade. Great job, Weinberg!

Hi I have been at weinberg since 1st grade and I lovee this school.I always enjoy having Mr. Walters around beacuse he always has enough creativity to fill the whole entire world! The only thing is some teachers are the meanest people ever like a lady who teaches 5th grade named Ms.Kaufman, she is so rude even my mom hates, also a lunch lady named patty. Other than that though everyone there is a joy thanks for reading my comment byee!!

We love Weinberg! We have been at Weinberg since 2007 and have loved every day of it. All 3 of my children have had a great experience and have felt that the teachers and administration were very interested in their success. This year I will have a 6th gader and a 2nd grader and I am very much looking forward to what they will accomplish. Mr.Walters is a wonderful principal who knows the kids at his school. His positive attitude and commitment is evident throughout the teachers and staff. I'm very grateful my kids have been able to go to such a great school.

My son has been here for 3 years, K-2nd and we love it! He is in the special education classroom and the teachers/aides are wonderful! He has improved so much and loves his friends. I'm also happy that they integrate him with other 2nd grade classes as well! Everyone is very kind and extremely supportive.

My children have attended Weinberg for the past 5 years. We love the school, teachers, and office staff! Four of my children have attended Weinberg and in all these years every teacher has been wonderful and easy to work with! I feel that my children are pushed to excel in academics and that the teachers go above and beyond to ensure that each child gets the best education. Weinberg is a great school!

Last modified Weinberg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.