Public charter
Gilbert, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted December 01, 2014
I am a former teacher at this school and still send my son. The quality of education he gets surpasses many of the surrounding schools. The teachers and staff truly care about each individual student. I have and will continue to recommend Imagine!

Posted November 20, 2014
this school is an amazing school! we have been in this school for about 7 years now and we love it! I would totally recommend this school for people who are looking for schools in the gilbert are

Posted November 20, 2014
I cannot say enough great things about Imagine West Gilbert! My son is in first grade and he absolutely loves going to school every day! He loves that they "learn a lot" and do a lot of fun activities. I love that we get data binders each week that allow me to stay involved in what he is learning and how he is performing. Each student is treated like an individual and teachers strive to meet their individual needs.

Posted November 20, 2014
What an awesome school! Both of my children attend Imagine West Gilbert. I am very impressed with the academic rigor and the loving and caring attitude of the teachers and staff. My son has made incredible progress this year compared to the old school they attended. Communication with parents is fantastic. Both of my children s teachers use email extensively and are always available to speak with. The school has a lot of great activities from amazing assemblies celebrating student success, to a fall festival and school nights at local restaurants. I had the opportunity to go to the Veterans Day celebration this year and was blown away at the sense of community and student involvement displayed. I have never seen this level of commitment in a school to develop students not just academically but into successful members of society. They also have a wonderful before and after care program that allows my children to complete homework and be in a safe caring environment until I pick them up after work. I would HIGHLY recommend Imagine West Gilbert to anyone looking for a quality school for their children.

Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2014
Imagine has been like a family to us. The teachers keep communication line open & truly care about my child's education.

Posted November 19, 2014
Imagine West Gilbert is a wonderful school and it is a second home for my daughter where she enjoys being and feels safe. We love her teacher and all the staff there because they are so welcoming and attentive to our family's needs.

Posted November 19, 2014
This is our 2nd year at Imagine West Gilbert and we love it. It is such a caring environment. Any time there have been any issues with behavior or questions on anything, the staff has been quick to respond and help work through things. I love the smaller charter school feel and love individual attention my child receives.

Posted November 19, 2014
My child has been going to Imagine West Gilbert starting with their Pre-k 3 program. She has continued there and I am very happy with her progress as well as the teachers and staff

Posted November 19, 2014
My son has been attending Imagine West Gilbert for three years and my Daughter just started this fall. I can only say wonderful things about the school and their staff. We walk in and they always know the kids names and show me that my child is important to them. They are organized and offer a lot of different activites for the children. Teachers are really proactive in trying new processes and working with each childs individual needs. The before and aftercare programs are a huge help for me as well.

Posted November 19, 2014
My daughter has been attending Imagine since Kindergarten. We absolutely LOVE this school. The staff are friendly the teachers have great communication and my daughter has excelled so much. We love rather far from the school but drive there daily to make sure out daughter gets the best education possible. We love Imagine!

Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School
2061 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 178 reviews. Top