Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (14 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (8 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 28, 2016
Our daughter loves Ms. Wilson, 1st Grade! Special thank you for making our daughter believe in herself and building her confidence to advance in her class. :)

Posted January 28, 2016
Our daughter has been an IWG student for the past 3 years (Pre-K - 1st) and we absolutely made the right decision to start her here. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff. The kind of school that knows you and your child by name. When our daughter was excelling in her class, her teachers gave her next grade homework so she wouldn't slow down her learning. THAT'S something you don't get at every school. We would recommend IWG to any parent!

Posted January 28, 2016
Great school!! I would recommend them to anyone. My daughter attended kindergarten and now first grade. Before that she stayed at home with me. I was a little worried about her starting kinder because I did not do much teaching before hand. I am pleased to say that she is thriving and absolutely loves going to school. The teachers and staff have been so awesome and are always so friendly.

Posted January 27, 2016
Our family loves Imagine. The classes are small, the teachers have a one on one relationship with our children and care about their educational growth. Eleven of our family kids have attended Imagine. Six have graduated and 5 are still attending. We are delighted to be part of the Imagine @ West Gilbert family.

Posted January 27, 2016
Our daughter has been an Imagine West student in their Prek program since August 2015. Mrs. Luz Alcantara and her colleagues are simply amazing and awesome, their tender yet assured way of helping to guide 3-4 year Olds through this tough post toddler phase is incredibly inspiring. Besides this being a STEM school I love all the afterschool activities available onsite. The Friday morning pep rallies are fun and awe-inspiring -as a parent it makes you want to go back in time and be an elementary student all over again.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 27, 2016
Imagine west Gilbert is an amazing school. We have children that have been attending for the past 4 years. Love the small class sizes which allows more one on one if needed. The teachers and staff are the best.

Posted January 27, 2016
We have been with the IWG family since my children were in their wonderful Pre-K program. My oldest is now in 5th grade and my youngest is in 3rd grade. Every year we have been happy with our daughters' teachers and the education they are getting. With IWG being a smaller school, you get to know the teachers well and they know all the kids, so we really feel comfortable having them there every day. Another great attribute of this school is the importance they place on character, respect, responsibility, and citizenship. Their STEM program is new this year and my girls love it! I look forward to finding out what project they are working on next! If you send your kids to this school, you won't be disappointed.

Posted January 27, 2016
My son has really enjoyed and excelled this year in school. We really love his teacher this year. Ms Bonin has been very patient with my son and he loves going to school. The principle is very involved with the students and school functions . I think Imagine West is a great school I would definitely recommend others to bring their child here.

Posted January 27, 2016
Imagine West Gilbert is simply the best. I was relocating from another Chandler neighborhood with a better rated school, but decided to go forward after meeting with Mr. Armstrong, the dean. I soon discovered that IWG was everything I wanted for my son’s education and more. Mrs. Black, 2nd grade teacher, understands the big picture with a lot of skills, energy, and positive attitude. When problems arise as often do in smart kids who are not always well behaved like my son, Mrs. Black is able to use her tools from years of experience to help with his social skills. She even initiated a meeting with me and was willing to accommodate my busy work schedule in the spirit of “let’s work together” for the best possible outcome. Her focus on the academics and character building is nothing short of commendable. I wholeheartedly trust IWG with my son’s education, and highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 27, 2016
I love IWG. My three children are attending this amazing school. Teachers and staff are always helpful and friendly. They show that they really care about every kid in the school. This school has an excelent curriculum and lots of interesting activities that keep motivated my kids. It's a very organized and safety school. I like that there are different ways to get involved as a parent. Even the school is not close to my house it is worth driving every day to get there. I am glad my kids go to IWG.

2061 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 313 reviews. Top