Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 02, 2015
Our teachers go above and beyond to ensure every student has the opportunity to learn at his or her ability. We have a staff of highly quality teachers that continue to gain knowledge not only in the Professional Development that is given to the staff but also on their own.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 02, 2015
Imagine West Gilbert provides the students with a rigorous curriculum and assigns the right amount of home to give each student the opportunity to "teach" their parents what they are learning.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Perseverance is a word heard daily, not only is the use of the word but the students live it. This is what sets Imagine West Gilbert apart from all other schools. The STEM approach to learning will build the confidence in every student to persevere and solve "real world" problems and prepare them for the future.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
The staff has a strong respect of one another and portrays that daily. The school works together and builds partnerships with the parents, students and community members.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 02, 2015
Imagine West Gilbert provides an environment that develops strong character and leadership. The staff sets positive examples, administration is always involved and all student have the opportunity to take ownership of their learning.

Posted June 02, 2015
Imagine West Gilbert has been an amazing school in so many ways. Moving into the STEM school year I am so excited about the hands on learning and the advanced curriculum. I am a parent and a teacher and couldn't be more excited about the up coming school year. Imagine West Gilbert continues to impress the community with their ability to adapt to all learning styles and incorporate innovative projects. If you have not looked at Imagine West Gilbert take the time to look at our website and attend one of the weekly STEM nights this summer, you can have some fun, meet the teachers, and see the great things that Imagine West Gilbert has to offer!!!!

Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School 4

Posted May 02, 2015
I like this school because of its diversity. The students are from all walks of life and their diversity is respected and celebrated. I am always welcomed when I show up to the school unannounced. Surprise! The children seem very happy and respectful of each other and their environment. The girls bathroom could use an update (that's why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars). I am a grandmother and care as much for the social development as the academic development of my grandbabies. Imagine West Gilbert delivers.

Posted February 19, 2015
I have been working at Imagine West gilbert for 4 years. I started as an aide and now am a 2nd grade teacher. I have never worked at a school where the mission/vision mimics my personal beliefs. I am a firm believer in teaching character and responsibility and I can do that on a daily basis. I am allowed to do what is best for kids to succeed and encouraged to grow as a tescher. This school is warm and welcoming to all who enter. I love the small two feel of my school!!

Posted February 11, 2015
We have been part of Imagine for several years. The teachers work so hard to meet student's needs. They genuinely care and they know all students not just the tudents in their classroom. Both my kids have learned so much. They have done wonderful academically and socially. The communication is beyond incredible i always know what's going on. We couldn't be happier!!

Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School 4

Posted January 25, 2015
We are extremely happy with our daughter's teacher. She has awesome classroom management skills. The students always know what is expected of them. She has been very encouraging and always acknowledges our daughter's successes. She treats her students with the respect they deserve.

2061 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine West Gilbert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 194 reviews. Top