Posted August 16, 2013
We absolutely love Heritage Christian Academy. We have four kids and two of them have attended the preschool with two more waiting their turn. We were so excited to hear that they were opening a kindergarten this year. Meaning, next year our oldest will be able to attend their kindergarten program. I am already hearing great things about the teacher. If you are looking, you can stop here.

Posted February 24, 2010
This is our first year at Heritage, and we couldn't be happier with it! The teachers are awesome, the Principal is friendly and very knowledgeable. I would and do recommend this school to everyone in the East Valley! I only wish I had found it sooner!

Heritage Christian Academy 2

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009
We love Heritage Christian Academy -- our child attended for pre-K and the program gave an excellent foundation for Kindergarten. Due to tuition, we did not stay at Heritage, but we would give highest recommendations to the preschol. Flexible hours for working parents, wonderful, caring teachers in a Christian environment. What a blessing that we found HCA! Ms. Angela was an angel for our child.

Posted April 20, 2009
My son is just completing pre-k4 and we are very pleased with it. The hours are very convenient, plus the Bible based teaching goes a long way to reinforce what is being taught at home and in our church. We do not attend their church and havr never been pressured to attend it. My son's teacher is excellent, communication was excellent whenever there were any issues at school. I also like the discipline aspect, looking forward to starting kindergarten with them. One thing that could improve, the front desk staff could be a bit more pleasant in the early morning drop off period.

Posted April 05, 2009
Both of my children have attended Heritage, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good Christian school. There is a new Principal now, who is knowledgeable and personable. They also added new clubs, which my kids are very excited about. I am not sure that they need a junior high, which they are trying to start again, but the preschool and elementary parts are great. One of the downsides to a small school is the amount of gossip. If only the parents in the parking lot were as Christ-centered as the school and church, Heritage would have it all.

Heritage Christian Academy 0

Posted March 11, 2009
My child loves to go to Heritage. She looks foward to school everyday and she always has something new to talk about when she somes home. The administration is very friendly and helpful. The director is always willing to listen to your concerns. They just added a bunch of new extra curricular activities for the next school year. They also have a couple of tuition assistiance programs that really help out. The small enviroment is great because I know that my child is getting one on one attention and not just getting lost in the crowd like at a public school. My daughter's social skills have improved since attending Heritage and I will definitely keep my child enrolled there.

Heritage Christian Academy 1

Posted January 08, 2009

Heritage Christian Academy 2

Posted July 07, 2008

Heritage Christian Academy 0

Posted April 06, 2008
Heritage has an exceptional academic learning environment. My child has attended there for six years and loves it. Most all the teachers are GREAT and truly love teaching the children. The only downside to this school is the size. It's gets smaller as the grades get higher which creates a very small social environment. Also, being a small school ends up leading to parents trying to run it a bit. Give the teachers and faulty your support and communicate with them, good or bad, and things will go very well at Heritage. I'd do it all again.

Heritage Christian Academy
919 East Guadalupe Road, Gilbert, AZ  85234
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top