Posted August 16, 2013
We absolutely love Heritage Christian Academy. We have four kids and two of them have attended the preschool with two more waiting their turn. We were so excited to hear that they were opening a kindergarten this year. Meaning, next year our oldest will be able to attend their kindergarten program. I am already hearing great things about the teacher. If you are looking, you can stop here.

Posted February 24, 2010
This is our first year at Heritage, and we couldn't be happier with it! The teachers are awesome, the Principal is friendly and very knowledgeable. I would and do recommend this school to everyone in the East Valley! I only wish I had found it sooner!

Posted June 08, 2009
We love Heritage Christian Academy -- our child attended for pre-K and the program gave an excellent foundation for Kindergarten. Due to tuition, we did not stay at Heritage, but we would give highest recommendations to the preschol. Flexible hours for working parents, wonderful, caring teachers in a Christian environment. What a blessing that we found HCA! Ms. Angela was an angel for our child.

Posted April 20, 2009
My son is just completing pre-k4 and we are very pleased with it. The hours are very convenient, plus the Bible based teaching goes a long way to reinforce what is being taught at home and in our church. We do not attend their church and havr never been pressured to attend it. My son's teacher is excellent, communication was excellent whenever there were any issues at school. I also like the discipline aspect, looking forward to starting kindergarten with them. One thing that could improve, the front desk staff could be a bit more pleasant in the early morning drop off period.

Posted April 05, 2009
Both of my children have attended Heritage, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good Christian school. There is a new Principal now, who is knowledgeable and personable. They also added new clubs, which my kids are very excited about. I am not sure that they need a junior high, which they are trying to start again, but the preschool and elementary parts are great. One of the downsides to a small school is the amount of gossip. If only the parents in the parking lot were as Christ-centered as the school and church, Heritage would have it all.

Posted March 11, 2009
My child loves to go to Heritage. She looks foward to school everyday and she always has something new to talk about when she somes home. The administration is very friendly and helpful. The director is always willing to listen to your concerns. They just added a bunch of new extra curricular activities for the next school year. They also have a couple of tuition assistiance programs that really help out. The small enviroment is great because I know that my child is getting one on one attention and not just getting lost in the crowd like at a public school. My daughter's social skills have improved since attending Heritage and I will definitely keep my child enrolled there.

Posted April 06, 2008
Heritage has an exceptional academic learning environment. My child has attended there for six years and loves it. Most all the teachers are GREAT and truly love teaching the children. The only downside to this school is the size. It's gets smaller as the grades get higher which creates a very small social environment. Also, being a small school ends up leading to parents trying to run it a bit. Give the teachers and faulty your support and communicate with them, good or bad, and things will go very well at Heritage. I'd do it all again.

Heritage Christian Academy 2

Posted April 05, 2008
My kids attended heritage for years. The administration is very disappointing. They do not listen at all. The principal looks depressed all of the time and does not interact with parents or students well at all (never smiles). If you do not belong to their church you are treated like an outcast and consistently asked to join. They take no responsibility in security and when asked about it they can never give an answer. They have only done 2 fire drills in two years. The administration is close-minded and does not listen to complaints or outside ideas. Most of the teachers are great, with a few exceptions. The curriculum is good and my kids have done well.

Posted February 19, 2008
This school has a lot of potential. The facilities are very nice. It's just stuck by the family owned Admin. They are more interested in their Baptist Church than the school. They get great teachers but then push them out because they dont want to be part of their church. If they get qualified people at the top it could really grow. The east valley needs quality Christian schools.

Heritage Christian Academy 3

Posted September 17, 2007
this could be an excellent school with better equipped people in charge.also they expect the teacher only to go to their church which is attached and that isn't right in my opinion. The principal/administrator is not a people person. There is little compassion for a christian school and The older grades are the main issue and the younger grades seem to be much better. I don't sense that they value or respect or treat their teachers well either which is a real problem for me since it is a christian school afterall. I would look elsewere for a different school if i were you.the parental involvenmetn is Zippo..no parent teacher groups, or anything. they don't communicate well with the parents in my opinion.

919 East Guadalupe Road, Gilbert, AZ  85234
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top