Public charter
Gilbert, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted May 16, 2013
I like that they help my son and encourage him.his when he first started this school all the kids were very welcomeing even when we were getting a tour the kids came up to us and shook our hands i love this school

Imagine West Gilbert Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2013
I have five children in which three of my children attend this school. My 8 year old son was having trouble at his old schooland not turning in his work and when I switched him schools and enrolled for imagine the teachers made sure he got his work done and turned in on time. My nine year old son was having trouble with bullying at his old school and it was getting a little out of hand so when we switched himover to imagine we found out that they are all Like one big family and they all look out for one another and stand up and stomp out bullying. My fourteen year old daughterr redid the seventh grade last

Posted April 22, 2013
This is the best school in the valley, my son teacher is patient and kind.

Posted April 22, 2013
Posted today Report it Great Staff! You know what they say.... It starts from the TOP and this is oh so true at Imagine West Gilbert! There is a great open door policy with the Principal, Dean of Students and Teachers. If you need help or simply need a question answered stop and talk to anyone at Imagine. They always make time for you and they value any time that you can give to the school. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted April 17, 2013
My daughter Karissa has been attending this school for 7 years now. The school policy is great!! The teachers at WG are fantastic sports and no how to deal with situations correctly. My daughter is in 6th grade in Mr.Hanson's class, Mr.Hanson is a fantastic teacher and wants the children to succeed. I recommend this school 100%!!!!!

Posted April 14, 2013
Me And my kids love this school it is so great I Recommend this scho 100% they make learning fun for the kids and they keep the parents Involved and the teachers and staff is really nice

Posted April 10, 2013
This school is a great because it helps my daughter. The Teachers always send my e-mails to let me know if she has Homework or not. Well Mrs. Gerard is the teacher that my daughter thinks she's a great. She help students with there homework and if they have a question she takes her time to answer it. Then the school is good there's no fights or no bullying with others everyone is helpful and kind even the staff and the office people. They helps my daughter keep her grades in the way she needs to have them. This school I would shout out to my friends because this school is not like the other. This school is one of a kind. Then I like when the teacher ask my daughter to eat. They look out for students heath. That's why I pick this school for my daughter they watch her and she get's help. Ever since I put my daughter in this School she change a lot in her grade and her laziness. I hope we could get a lot of People to go to this school. My daughter likes to wear uniforms because people won't make fun her.

Posted April 09, 2013
This school at Imagine West Gilbert has the greatest staff and teachers. My son has been there for almost five years now and he has had the greatest teachers ever from third grade to the end of seventh grade. Sadly after his time the seventh grade he and I are leaving due to gas problems. The Galileo and A.I.M. & SAT10 are great test for the kids and also awesome results. And also this school had the best growth rate overall on Galileo. Great Basketball and Soccer teams have won the Golden Broom that the other schools play for. I surely re commend this school to any other student that doesn't mind uniform. Stay strong Imagine.

Posted April 09, 2013
Imagine is a top school. There resource Department is the best. Always willing to help the kids with every special needs they have and always so patient with them. My kids wake up and want to go to school. Before it was always a tough time to get them interested in school but now they love it.

Posted April 08, 2013
Imagine School has and continues to be a great school. We adopted a middle school aged child a little over a year ago. He went from a large school, where he was falling through the cracks, to Imagine, where he is seen and gets individual attention. He has progressed so well. It is all because of the amazing staff who have encouraged him to succeed not only in his education, but to become a good person with great character. I would recommend Imagine School to everyone.

Imagine West Gilbert Middle School
2061 S. Gilbert Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified Imagine West Gilbert Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine West Gilbert Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top