Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My child can learn at her own pace and I'm learning things that I have forgotten. She can spread out her learning over all seven days or bunch it up to three days. It is a great way to learn when traveling.

Excellent communication with teachers. Great online system. Lots of easy interactions. Good curriculum and my daughter LOVES it.

I started Connections Academy in October because my daughter was not doing well in middle school. She was always a smart student but decided it was more fun to socialize than complete her work at school. The staff at her school were hard to get a hold of, if I ever did. I didn't know what was happening, or who were her friends, but I knew they were a bad influence and took action. Through the internet I found out about CA and within 2 weeks she wax enrolled, and her real textbooks and computer were shipped to our house. At first we had difficulty because the amount of work seemed like too much. My daughter was rebelling as well, but after a few weeks it was easier, and now she is doing extremely well. The work is harder than public school, but that is a good thing to me. She has already done powerpoint presentations, several essays, group discussions, and is working in Microsoft Office! The teachers keep in contact which is important to me, I am always getting emails from them. Also her homeroom teacher calls me often to check in with us. Not only has my daughter's attitude greatly improved, but her grades are very high and she is wanting to excel again! Another neat thing were the actual textbooks we have, which I haven't seen in public school for some time! Overall, this has been the best decision for our family. It takes effort on her and my part everyday, but is worth it.

I love this school Flexible, helpful teachers. Challenges my daughter more than a traditional classroom.

I enrolled my son in their 9th grade, with the repeated assurances that they are fully accredited and ALL of his credits would be transferable. CREDITS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE!!!!!!!! He lost his Algebra 9, Earth Science 9 and English 9, all of the other classes will be used as electives only. He walked away with a GPA 2.59 that HE CAN NOT USE!!! He has to either complete 5 years of high school or double up on work in 10th grade to recover the 3 pertinent credits we lost . Although the facility are nice people, they were rarely available and at times, were too tired to go through all of his assignments to grade properly. (I have texts from the teacher explaining just how tired she was, to give HIS assignment the attention it deserved. How sorry she was.) If you are concerned about your child's educational future after you withdraw them from this org. DO NOT ENROLL THEM HERE!

i had put a enrollment form in March 11 2015 and you guys have still not made a decision witch is very upsetting because me being a student need to get in school but you guys are worried on what i will do at home like come on i just want to get in school and u guys are not letting me so this is very upsetting

My son has been at ACA since 7th grade and he's now completeing his Junior year. I have never been happier with my choice to move my son from a public traditional school. There have been a few times throughout the years that we have been frustrated with one or two teachers poor communication, but that would be true in any school attended over a period of 5 years. I feel you get out of a program what you put into it, and online charter school takes a team of a committed parent and student to succeed. I love this school.

We are very happy with our experience with Connections Academy. All of the teachers we have had over the past 3 years gone above and beyond, respond promptly to webmails, and communicate on a regular schedule with our children via phone calls twice a month and Live Lessons several days a week. The curriculum is excellent and overall I highly recommend this school.

Connections Academy is great way to start schooling at home with teacher input and "back-up". I love the curriculum and materials provided and Live Lessons (with the teacher twice a week) that help reinforce the core subjects for my son. So far so good for elementary and we are very pleased.

Horrible communication service, awful teachers. The school is all independent study, all on you. The teachers are lazy and do minimal work, they do not work with students, and the feedback is wretched. It is almost impossible to communicate with a staff member.

Last modified Arizona Connections Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.