Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus 2

Posted January 10, 2014
Loved this school. Offered a very unique environment that others schools cannot provide. It brought together many wonderful families that are committed to their children and the school. It is a shame to see the school close. Corporate failed to nourish this school and let it go. The message of closing the school was carried out poorly and in a very unprofessional matter - to the families and the staff. The new head only cares about the bottom line. Even more disturbing is the fact that they are letting go of some of amazing teachers. In my opinion, it would not surprise me if all of the Rancho schools in the Valley end up closing. :(

Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus 2

Posted January 08, 2014
We have been at Rancho Solano Gilbert for 4 years. The campus is closing after the conclusion of this 2013-2014 school year. The new Head, Dr. Menard is not going about her job the right way! She is trying to increase class sizes and is very impersonal! Loved Rancho up until now! The Scottsdale locations are in for a treat with her in charge! =(

Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus 3

Posted May 29, 2013
I also share the concern about increasing class size as classes are merged due to low enrollment. Also concerned about the dismissal of really good teachers due to low enrollment. My son truly blossomed under his teacher and I cannot believe the school chose to let her go.

Posted May 28, 2013
Great! We are re-enrolling next year. The review before this is incorrect Rancho is committed to small class sizes. They feel it is one of the best attributes to Rancho is having a small class sizes. We love it!

Posted May 28, 2013
My child has grown so much here. My husband and I have seen our daughter learn so much and she loves going to school every day. We love the small class sizes and the friendly teachers and staff. I have recommended Rancho to all of our friends and family.

Posted November 14, 2012
I recently enrolled my daughter into the preschool program at Rancho Solano. I really enjoyed how the staff took the time to answer all of my questions. I feel that the school cares about my child and wanted to make sure this was the right fit for her. I can already see the positive impact Rancho Solano is making in my daughter s life! Her teacher is absolutely incredible. I am excited about staying with Rancho Solano all the way through high school.

Posted July 30, 2012
Our children have attended Rancho for several years, and we're very happy with the school. The student population is diverse, parents are actively involved, and the teachers and administrators are highly qualified and responsive. Rancho provides programs that other schools sadly lack, including Spanish for all grades and a violin-based music program beginning in 1st grade. The accelerated curriculum provides a welcome challenge for students, and the success and politeness exhibited by older Rancho students form an undeniable indicator that a Rancho education truly works.

Posted June 22, 2012
Rancho is an excellent school that provides an accelerated curriculm to students, as well as having an emphasis on developing their charactor that will assist in them in the future. Many private and public schools fail to teach students to problem solve and how to be critical thinkers. Rancho's teaching methods incorporate problem solving and critically thinking into their teaching methodology. The school also provides Science, Music, Art, Foreign Language and Physical Education programs.The school provides a family environment. Highly recommend the school to a parent that wants to make an investment in their child's future.

Posted March 22, 2012
We are so happy with our decision to send our daughter to this school. The teachers are highly educated, our pre k teacher has a double masters. The one on one attention is really key at this school. Yes, tuition is high even for a private school but this is a reflection on both the academics, school activities, etc. This is the top school for the east valley.

Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus 1

Posted December 02, 2011
I want to take my previous 5 star posting back. I'm not sure what is happening to Rancho, but this year the school seems to be lowering the academic standards (there are Charter Schools teaching the exact same material and more), the 'Rancho Five' is not being upheld or at least being applied consistantly, they had a huge turnover in staff and are not allowing for individual child growth. For the price parents are paying to attend this school, it is disappointing they offer no better education than that of a FREE charter school. We will be joining the rest of the parents that have looked elsewhere to find a top notch education that actually teaches values and helps children to learn there ARE actual consequences to bad/inappropriate behavior.

Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus
1305 South Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ  85296
Last modified Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Rancho Solano Prepatory School - Gilbert Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 60 reviews.