Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Perry High School 1

Posted July 01, 2016
Bullying, not only by students, but teachers. Kids should always have an adult (teacher) on their side, to protect them. School should be fun as well as a place of learning. Very sad when teachers chime in and start name calling. Definitely not a good, safe environment.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 01, 2016
Just not sure they are there for the right reasons. I think too many students and not enough teachers. Too much of an overload and not enough one on one.

Perry High School 2

Posted May 23, 2016
My daughters had 2 good teachers the whole time they attended Perry, most seemed like they didn't care. The Athletic Director is absolutely horrible, she is one of the rudest people I have ever met and the Administration is not much better. Do yourself a favor a choose one of the other high schools in the area.- a parent

Perry High School 1

Posted February 04, 2016
We had an awful experience with Perry. We worked with their staff for weeks before we moved and they were extremely cold and unhelpful. When we actually arrived in AZ we went to the school twice and they were so extremely rude and impersonal. It was so hard as moving a high school student is very difficult and they didn't help in the least. So disappointing. They lied to is about rules that we confirmed with Chandker school districts and we finally enrolled our teen into a different school it became so frustrating. Would never recommend them to anyone.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
They wouldn't even address my daughter when we went in. They didn't even ask her anything about her grades, the move or hardly looked at her which was so hurtful and upsetting.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
The staff was extremely condescending and rude. When I asked a few other parents that I met they said this is just the way they act towards everyone which is unacceptable and very unprofessional for a high school.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
They were dishonest in what are actual rules and regulations in the Chandler district. They said we couldn't get credit because it was after the 20th of the semester which is untrue.

Perry High School 2

Posted March 01, 2015
Do not like some staff members. The JROTC is at Basha, communication sucks between leadership. Some teachers are disrespectful if you have to retake their class.

Perry High School 3

Posted April 16, 2014
Several teachers at Perry do not effectively use Infinite Campus, thus parents attempting to help their child prepare for and manage the workload are not adequately informed. We are happy with other aspects of the school and teachers but this, in my experience, is a huge hindrance to parents.

Perry High School 5

Posted December 08, 2013
I couldn't think of any other high school I would rather go to. I love all my teachers, this year especially as a sophomore. The teachers are all willing to help me and they are all so willing to help me to succeed. There are so many nice people and that has been such a relief, but like with all schools, it all depends on the friends you choose to make. I personally feel like I'm getting the best education for me. I absolutely love that there are so many options of classes that I can go as difficult or as easy as I want. At other schools, I may not be able to be in AP Spanish for or in Honors Brief Calc as a Sophomore, but here I am and Love it. I'd recommend this school to anybody.

1919 E. Queen Creek Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85297
Last modified Perry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.