Bad
Good

Perry High School 1

Posted February 04, 2016
We had an awful experience with Perry. We worked with their staff for weeks before we moved and they were extremely cold and unhelpful. When we actually arrived in AZ we went to the school twice and they were so extremely rude and impersonal. It was so hard as moving a high school student is very difficult and they didn't help in the least. So disappointing. They lied to is about rules that we confirmed with Chandker school districts and we finally enrolled our teen into a different school it became so frustrating. Would never recommend them to anyone.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
They wouldn't even address my daughter when we went in. They didn't even ask her anything about her grades, the move or hardly looked at her which was so hurtful and upsetting.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
The staff was extremely condescending and rude. When I asked a few other parents that I met they said this is just the way they act towards everyone which is unacceptable and very unprofessional for a high school.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted February 04, 2016
They were dishonest in what are actual rules and regulations in the Chandler district. They said we couldn't get credit because it was after the 20th of the semester which is untrue.

Perry High School 2

Posted March 01, 2015
Do not like some staff members. The JROTC is at Basha, communication sucks between leadership. Some teachers are disrespectful if you have to retake their class.

Perry High School 3

Posted April 16, 2014
Several teachers at Perry do not effectively use Infinite Campus, thus parents attempting to help their child prepare for and manage the workload are not adequately informed. We are happy with other aspects of the school and teachers but this, in my experience, is a huge hindrance to parents.

Posted December 08, 2013
I couldn't think of any other high school I would rather go to. I love all my teachers, this year especially as a sophomore. The teachers are all willing to help me and they are all so willing to help me to succeed. There are so many nice people and that has been such a relief, but like with all schools, it all depends on the friends you choose to make. I personally feel like I'm getting the best education for me. I absolutely love that there are so many options of classes that I can go as difficult or as easy as I want. At other schools, I may not be able to be in AP Spanish for or in Honors Brief Calc as a Sophomore, but here I am and Love it. I'd recommend this school to anybody.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am very pleased to see the quality of teachers in Perry High School. Coming from the best of best schools in the valley, they have created a big impact in the quicker upgrade of a relatively newer school. Kudos to the principal and the board.

Posted February 06, 2013
Perry is the most balanced of all the schools in the Chandler district. The negative review about bullying is not true. Check the AZ Dept of Ed website for information regarding incidents on campus. Perry has few incidents, and high test scores. The person who wrote the negative review probably had a bad experience where an investigation of their child did not go in their favor. Unfortunate they blame the school.

Posted November 13, 2012
This school is amazing. Although Perry high school is new, the teachers are all well experienced and helpful in anyway possible and great learning environment. I do recommend Perry to anyone.

1919 E. Queen Creek Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85297
Last modified Perry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top