Perry High School 3

Posted April 16, 2014
Several teachers at Perry do not effectively use Infinite Campus, thus parents attempting to help their child prepare for and manage the workload are not adequately informed. We are happy with other aspects of the school and teachers but this, in my experience, is a huge hindrance to parents.

Posted December 08, 2013
I couldn't think of any other high school I would rather go to. I love all my teachers, this year especially as a sophomore. The teachers are all willing to help me and they are all so willing to help me to succeed. There are so many nice people and that has been such a relief, but like with all schools, it all depends on the friends you choose to make. I personally feel like I'm getting the best education for me. I absolutely love that there are so many options of classes that I can go as difficult or as easy as I want. At other schools, I may not be able to be in AP Spanish for or in Honors Brief Calc as a Sophomore, but here I am and Love it. I'd recommend this school to anybody.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am very pleased to see the quality of teachers in Perry High School. Coming from the best of best schools in the valley, they have created a big impact in the quicker upgrade of a relatively newer school. Kudos to the principal and the board.

Posted February 06, 2013
Perry is the most balanced of all the schools in the Chandler district. The negative review about bullying is not true. Check the AZ Dept of Ed website for information regarding incidents on campus. Perry has few incidents, and high test scores. The person who wrote the negative review probably had a bad experience where an investigation of their child did not go in their favor. Unfortunate they blame the school.

Posted November 13, 2012
This school is amazing. Although Perry high school is new, the teachers are all well experienced and helpful in anyway possible and great learning environment. I do recommend Perry to anyone.

Posted September 11, 2012
The teachers at Perry are phenomenal!! They work with my kid as best they can and I see her going far! She is a freshman this year and is planning on graduating with the STEM Scholar diploma. She is in all honors classes and is taking a math course 2 years above her grade level! She loves it and we love it! It is a perfect fit since she was enrolled in CATS for 6 years. The principal is great and also the vice principal and many more. I highly recommend this school!

Posted September 11, 2012
I love Perry! I'm a freshman this year and I thought it was going to be so scary going to high school, but the teachers were understanding and my fellow students were supportive. It is such an open and happy campus. I love it.

Posted February 09, 2012
I absolutly love Perry. Coming from an excelling Charter School program, I was nervous about putting my child into the public system. But, here at Perry, my child is excelling at all levels in sports, academics and and on a social level. I think, as with any situation you put yourself in, you attract who you are. I have seen nothing but fairness from kids, teachers, administration, and coaches. I love the fact that the sports teams accept and encourage kids of all playing levels to try-out and represent Perry. You don't have to be a club player to make a team. I have heard of a few instances, over the past 3 years, of drugs, bullying, fights, etc...but the Administration at this school has got a good hold on it and it is not a rampant issue like I hear about from other neighboring schools. The school has alot to offer, on all levels!

Posted December 18, 2010
I went to Perry my sophomore year and graduated last June. I absolutely loved it there. I was never bullied, met amazing friends, and the teachers were actually interested in my education.

Posted November 20, 2010
I don't agree with the statement about bullying at this school at all. In fact, it has a lot less bullying than other schools. I think it's a safe environment. Most of the teachers are great and genuinely care about their students.

Perry High School
1919 E. Queen Creek Rd., Gilbert, AZ  85297
Last modified Perry High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.