Gilbert, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,460

Posted August 08, 2014
The school is strict on homework. If you miss homework assignments you will be assigned detention. It is in one of Arizona top rated School District Namely Higley School District. The teachers are caring and very good to excellent. I would have to say the class room sizes are medium to large and some of the teachers are loaded pretty heavy with class sizes above 25 to 30 kids. Extra carriculum activities are excellent and second to none. We are Impressed with Williams Field. We came from Mc Clintock High School a 9 out of 10 school and we are at Williams Field a 9 out of 10 School.

Posted February 06, 2014
Williams Field is a great school not only for academics but sports too! Many great clubs to join and everyone is friendly. We could use some better teachers though. Black Hawks Dominate!!!

Posted October 09, 2011
Being a freshman can be scary, esecially with as many schools feeding in, but with the school's Link Crew program, a group of Juniors and Seniors who help Freshman adjust to high school life, i have felt especially welcomed and have made lots of upperclassmen friends. Everyone is generally nice and the techars work hard to make sure you do your best, i am in an Honos English class and i LOVE IT! they really push you to do your best. I am so proud to be a BlackHawk!!!!! WFHS DOMINATE!!! (:

Williams Field High School 3

Posted June 15, 2011
Well this was my first year at WFHS. I am transfer from a different state. In would have stayed at my school. this school is alright. But there Special Education Department sucks big time!! They don't keep in contact with you at all. If you have a student who has a IEP didnt send them here. Its all screwed up. I got the worst grade that i have every had in all my years of being iin school. Also, if you are a student have your parents call the school if you ever want someting done. Such as switching your schulde or change a teacher. the school does not listen to you at all. i got stuff stolen a lot and that has never had happen to me before i went here. But the sports are great here. The teachers are nice.

Posted November 16, 2010
This school is fantastic! We made the right choice for my son getting out of Gilbert. I wanted him to enjoy his high school years & he has blossomed. They have great Honors & AP courses, great counselors, great coaches, & great teachers. Plus, winning sports programs that everyone can get behind! I love this high school, it has been a real blessing to this parent!

Williams Field High School 3

Posted August 08, 2010
Williams Field High School is highly overrated. I have observed many teachers work very hard to provide quality education to students everyday yet their efforts go unappreciated. This school has had a high turnover rate among its administration, including three principals in the last calendar year. One principal, and I wont name his/her name used bullying and intimidation as a management style. To say the least, those who obeyed worked in fear everyday and those who refused to be abused are no longer at WFHS. Any school/district that lacks consistent leadership is a huge red flag. When students and teachers observe this it leads us all the ask the question, "Who is in charge here?"

Williams Field High School 0

Posted January 30, 2010
I went to Williams Field my freshman year, and LOVED it. The teachers were awesome! And everyone was super easy to get along with! I got moved to Higley this year, and its horrible. Very unorganized! And the teachers are all super clueless. WFHS all the way!

Posted August 10, 2009
This School Has been Awesome Teachers communicate well with students amd the Parents when they a push or extra help

Posted August 10, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009

Williams Field High School
2076 S. Higley Road, Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified Williams Field High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Williams Field High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top