PK-6 & Ungraded
Gilbert, AZ

Posted November 07, 2014
My two youngest children attend Patterson Elementary, and I can honestly say that it is the best quality school around. I compare it to other schools that my children have attended, and Patterson comes out ahead in every area. The teachers work hard to teach my children. Time and time again, they have figured out ways to keep them excited about learning. Each child is unique to them, and they treat them as important individuals. The principal is approachable and supportive. She is warm and sweet with the students. It's obvious that the teachers enjoy her and feel comfortable around her, too. She is a confident principal who allows the teachers to use their strengths and insight to benefit the students. Patterson's PTO is phenomenal, and it shows by the huge successes each of our events has been. The PTO volunteers are at the school as many hours as the teachers most days. I'm really grateful to them for everything they've done for our school. I have had many opportunities to be at Patterson and the entire staff has been friendly and inviting with me, without exception. It's not hard to say goodbye to my children each day, with this environment. Thank you, Patterson!

Charlotte Patterson Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2014
My children have attended Patterson for the last 4 years. The teachers are incredible. They work hard to help the students. If it wasn't for the teachers I would change to another school. The new Principle is not as involved as the last in my opinion. The office staff is not friendly. Hardly ever do you get greeted when you walk in the door. I've been grilled as to where in the school am I going when signing in, which you state on the sign in form where you are going in the school. It makes a parent want to not come to the school to help the staff. The PTO is a joke. They purchase products for the school that the principle wants , not what the teachers need. I've heard this first hand from the teachers. I've heard rumors that not all the PTO money being spent has been approved by the PTO board first. Which is a violation of their rules and the District as well. I had to word things in a certain way on this survey in order to not name names. But it is past time for a change within the PTO.

Posted June 04, 2013
Patterson is such a warm and friendly learning environment. I transferred my child from an only CTA school to Patterson which has a choice of a Traditional or Classic curriculum. The atmosphere is extremely loving and not sterile or high pressure that I felt at the other CTA campuses. I have seen my child thrive this school year. I appreciate how the principal is never slacking when it comes to the safety of her students. I have recommended this school to friends and family!!!

Posted May 29, 2013
My children have attended Patterson Elementary since the school opened! I am very pleased with the well rounded education my children have received. The administration is very supportive of the families and the staff. Teachers go above and beyond each and every day to make my children's learning authentic and exciting! Thank you for all you do!

Posted May 29, 2013
Patterson Elementary is a terrific school. As a parent, I have witnessed how the teachers go above and beyond for their students. They genuinely care about the kids. I have had wonderful interactions with the principal, office staff, and nurse. My whole family feels as if we are part of the Patterson Elementary family. We are looking forward to another great year when we return in July.

Posted May 28, 2013
I have many friends whose children attend Patterson. They are continually telling me this school has a great staff. I have attended several events at Patterson and I am amazed by the friendly atmosphere created by both staff and students. Activities are both educational and family fun orientated for all age groups. Check this school out, you won't be disappointed!

Posted May 28, 2013
This school has been great. Sure, the teachers are tough, but it is school and it is good for kids to understand that learning comes first. We have had a great experience and would recommend the Patterson Classic prorgram to anyone.

Posted May 28, 2013
My wife and I moved into Chandler from a neighboring district just so our kids could attend Chandler schools. Charlotte Patterson certainly makes the move worth it! The school is extremely clean and shows a sense of pride among the students and staff. I've never walked into the office and not felt welcome. The principal is always visible and very involved, I've seen her giving personal tours of the school to potential parents and students numerous times. I love having the flexibility to choose between the CTA program and the classic program. All of the teachers I've had experiences with truly seem to love their jobs and care about their students. I also enjoy being a part of a school that expects the students to always do their best and everyone is held accountable for their actions.

Charlotte Patterson Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
This school is great. Teachers are strict. However, when I volunteer my time, I over hear the other teachers complain that the Principal is very controlling to her teachers and children. The halls are so quiet during the day. Can't hear a peep!

Posted April 24, 2013
From the administration, faculty & staff, to the parent volunteers, this school is a breath of fresh air! I am so amazed by the way the teachers engage and really dive in to help their students. I really believe in this school because the entire school community goes above and beyond to invest in the students in the aspects of academics, character, and leadership. The Principal is not afraid to have fun with the kids and has created a great relational culture at the school. I would definitely recommend Charlotte Patterson Elementary to any family.

Charlotte Patterson Elementary School
7520 S. Adora Blvd., Gilbert, AZ  85298
Last modified Charlotte Patterson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlotte Patterson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top