Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Posted June 30, 2016
My 3 girls have academically excelled at Centennial! I couldn't be happier with their progress. The school is great and the teachers are always so kind and good to the students. I also really love the school spirit they have, keeps the students engaged and a sense of togetherness.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 15, 2016
They are the best school in the state via test scores. How can they be faulted.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 15, 2016
That is the best thing about being in the public system. You are an equal, like in life. Rise to the top.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 15, 2016
I like the 212 extra degree motto and appreciate my boys coming home telling me to be the extra degree. :)

Posted June 15, 2016
Great school. Very happy our kids go here and get the attention. Obviously, it is the best public school in AZ.

Posted April 08, 2016
I just moved here in June 2015 and have to say I'm pleased so far! My daughter is currently attending kindergarten and has progressed so much from pre-school. I don't know about you but being able read, write and do basic math easily for a 5yr old is pretty impressive to me. She is challenged with homework everyday which I like! Parent involvement is the best I've seen and after reading other reviews I haven't experienced anything bad from the administration. If anything administration have been kind and very helpful. If there is one thing I dislike about Centennial it's the kids per classroom. 24-26 kids in one class is not horrible but I dislike seeing our teachers overwhelmed at times. However, remember AZ public schools are not the best in the nation. I plan on keeping her in Centennial for years to come. And will keep posted every year on her progression. I hope my posting helps...

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 08, 2016
Ms. Steele. We have respected your honesty and dedication throughout this whole year! Thank you!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 08, 2016
Our children need everyday challenges. A little bit of homework everyday is just right to me.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted April 08, 2016
Being ranked number one in the state in 2014 has showed their persistence of staying on top.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted April 08, 2016
Yes because I've seen for myself how the teachers have systems in place for disciplinary action.

3507 South Ranch House Parkway, Gilbert, AZ  85297
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.