Posted February 04, 2014
I am so thankful I did my research and found Green House Montessori. I could not have asked for a better school. I love the staff and school environment. Greenhouse montessori has exceeded my expectations. I love that not only does my daughter do the normal school work she also bakes, cleans, Garden's, and does amazing activities that public school would not do. I would 100 percent recommend greenhouse montessori to anyone!

Posted February 01, 2014
My daughter started with Greenhouse in the Primary Program (3-6 yr olds) and is currently in the Kindergarten program at the Charter School. I knew I wanted the Montessori experience for her as a "pre-schooler" but never thought I would keep her in a Montessori environment for her early elementary years. Greenhouse has been such an amazing experience for our family with caring and compassionate teachers and staff, exceptional extra curricular programs, and such a great family community, that I am grateful to report that I don't foresee a school change in our future. In fact, I am looking forward to enrolling my son in the Primary program this fall and continuing with Greenhouse as it grows to its fullest potential. PS. I have always been willing to pay whatever price is necessary for my children to have an exceptional academic experience and the fact that Greenhouse has Tuition Free Montessori programs for its 1/2 day Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades (and 3rd grade in the fall) is an added blessing!

Posted February 01, 2014
We transferred our daughter here after Christmas break and could not be happier with our decision. The campus is wonderful and the fact it is a tuition free montessori school is priceless. There is a after-care program as well for working parents. Go tour the school - you will not be disappointed.

Posted January 31, 2014
Transferred our two girls here from Montessori Education Centre. Couldn't be happier. They follow the Montessori philosophy so much more than the old school. The teachers are caring and attentive. The place is beautiful and clean. The school is small and the kids receive personalized attention that you just can't get in a public school. Very Happy with Greenhouse Montessori!

Posted January 31, 2014
My son loves this Montessori school and has been attending for over a year.... It follows Montessori we'll and really takes into account the needs of the individual child and heir families. All children are treated like an important part of the community and learn valuable school concepts as well as life lessons. We are so glad they are adding grades and feel lucky that it is a charter school that has free tuition for k to 2 and should add third grade next year..... Their aftercare rates and parents night out are very resonably priced. We are so thankful to the teachers at this school and all the parents and children who make it a very special school. I never hesitate to recommend this school and the curriculum brings out the best in my son and is individualized.

Posted January 30, 2014
My daughter loves Greenhouse Montessori. She transitioned from preschool to kindergarten at Greenhouse. It was such a blessing for her to stay in a loving environment which she was already familiar with. The teachers and administrators feel like family.

Posted January 06, 2014
I am extremely happy with Greenhouse Montessori. My boys are currently 2 and 5 and started with Greenhouse in 2012. People are truly amazed at how much they know. My 2 year old can say the Pledge of Allegiance, sings the Star-Spangled Banner, knows his colors, shapes, can count, read his name and I could just go on and on. My 5 year old knows addition, subtraction, counts by 1 s, 10's and 20 s, reads, has interest in multiplication, writes sentences and I could also go on and on. Greenhouse has done an amazing job with the teachers at the school - all are very welcoming, very nice, and extremely good with all the kids and best of all my boys love them. I love how Greenhouse offers extracurricular activities like Spanish, Lego Building, bringing in live animals (they love when they get to ride the horses), and I love how they get to learn at their own pace and not pushed or held back from learning what the others in the class can or can t do. Greenhouse has been the best decision for a great school for my boys, and to top it off, they also have a Summer Camp that the children truly enjoy. If you are looking for a great school, definitely check out Greenhouse Montessori!!!!

Posted December 28, 2013
This school is a young school that I am so glad I get the opportunity to grow with. The teachers truly care about my kids (5 & 7) and encouraging them in so many ways. My kids are learning so much more than they would at the so called "academic" schools. Between the outdoor environment, the life skills and all the other areas of their teaching we feel tremendously blessed to be a part of this school. If you are looking for school that you drop your kids off and forget about them hoping that the schools raises your children for you this is not the place for you. This is a family community that requires family participation. So excited to grow with the school.

Posted August 29, 2013
Love the Greenhouse, the community and process allowing my child to blossom into a smart and responsible young man. Today getting a classroom of kids who understand accountability to me is quite honestly - Priceless!

Greenhouse Montessori School 1

Posted May 07, 2013
Our experience was awful. The owner of the school told me that they weren't sure they could guarantee our kids wouldn't be given food they're allergic to despite us providing snacks and lunch for them daily. Besides the obvious safety issue there, the school can't keep their staff. From August-March they went through 5 assistants and 1 teacher. That's complete opposite of the Montessori way. Our daughter was having issues with fits and we were concerned about her behavior. Now that we're in a school that gives their staff the support they need to provide care for toddlers, she's a whole new child. Our son's new Montessori teacher stated that he seems to have not been in a Montessori environment at all because he didn't even know the most basic Montessori works. It's extremely upsetting that parents are told one thing but what's happening is something different. If it wasn't for me being at a class party, I would've never known there were problems.The owner is selling a product that she DOES NOT deliver. Please spare yourself the headache and stress that you will get from attending this school. It's a toxic environment and our children have made leaps and bounds since removing them.

Greenhouse Montessori School
505 S Gilbert Rd, Gilbert, AZ  85296
Last modified Greenhouse Montessori School is a Charter school that serves grades K-2
Greenhouse Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top