Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 11, 2015
Our son attends kindergarten at this school and he absolutely loves it. I am especially pleased with how much he has learned over the last couple months.

Posted July 28, 2015
Great school! ALA has a great staff and kids there are awesome! Friendly, kind and courteous.

American Leadership Academy
Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted July 25, 2015
I want to send my son to this campus but after reading reviews of this campus and the one from queen creek I'm a little nervous and at the same time scared. I like the curriculum but I'm concerned about so many LDS reviews. I met people of that religious and they seem really nice just like anybody else. Can any parent still attending the school tell me if you had any issues on that matter.

Posted October 26, 2014
My children are now in 8th and 6th grade and have spent the last 4 years with ALA. We couldn't be any happier. My children struggled to stay challenged and focused in public schools. When we approached the public schools regarding their dumbed down curriculum we were basic told that it had to be fair for all and they could not make exceptions for other children. We researched several schools and liked ALA's curriculum. I want my children challenged and they should have to work for their grades. They are finally being challenged and enjoy going to school. They actually get to use their minds and hands to work with real experiences. Thank you ALA!

Posted August 14, 2014
This is an amazing school! It is fun and challenging. My kids are totally engaged and growing. I'm proud to be the parent of a Patriot!

Posted July 03, 2014
My child started attending ALA in kindergarten and is now going into 3rd grade. He loves it. As a family, we've had a great experience with his teachers and the staff. The academics are accelerated and the atmosphere is encouraging and engaging, which are key for our family. I can't praise this school enough.

Posted February 16, 2014
American Leadership Academy is a fantastic school. The curriculum is rigorous (a grade level ahead) and the teachers are loving.

American Leadership Academy 1

Posted January 27, 2014
If u are considering placing ur children into ALA. Here are some things u should know before u do. My daughter who is 6 was recently diagnosed with Autism this past September. I thought ALA would be a great school for my daughter bit it turns out it's been a nightmare. They are currently getting money for her from the State as an Autisic child, yet they don't have the resources or teachers to make sure she is getting her education. Most of the time she is just being watched by one teacher or another. She has been placed in 3 different schools in the district and all 3 have just shuffled her around like a basketball. rediculous.Having a child with special needs is difficult enough, but to constantly have these teachers moving her a round is a nightmare come true. I am just counting down the days til the end of the yr and praying that the public school will be able to take her next yr. This school is disorganized and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

American Leadership Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2013
For now I am just being frustrated along with my children. ALA does this at every campus. They say we don't give homework unless it is important, but that is just not true. Pretend to be rigorous by having more to do than is reasonable for students, teachers and parents and change half the curriculum plan every year on biased educational studies.

Posted August 22, 2013
Great Environment for my children. Glad they have the opportunity to get a quality education and participate in sports. ALA gives the opportunity for everyone to be involved football, volleyball, cheer, dance team, cross country, basketball, soccer, baseball, track, and softball. Love that they can participate and get a good education.

American Leadership Academy
17019 S Greenfield Rd, Gilbert, AZ  85295
Last modified American Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
American Leadership Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews. Top