Gilbert, AZ

Posted September 12, 2014
Finley Farms Elementary is a very warm and welcoming environment. it is an excellent school and all faculty and staff work together as a team and follow the directives set forth by the principal, Mr. Maas. In response to the previous comment, they DO have recess. And even on rainy days or high heat advisory days, the students are their top concern and the kids stay inside to watch movies or play games, but they still have a break from their classroom studies. Our student has been here since Kindergarten and we have loved all of her teachers and with the curriculum, we feel she will be well prepared to move on in her educational career.

Posted September 26, 2013
This will be my daughter's 3rd year at Finley farms at first I was on the fence about the teaching and how the school runs but its growing on me. I have other stories on other schools and im glad my daughter is here. I dont like that there is no recess and they have alot of homework and reading. My daughter is smart and I am greatfull but sometimes I feel like she needs a break to be a kid.

Posted June 13, 2012
I am continuously amazed by this school. The principal is very involved in daily happenings and makes efforts to get to know each student. The teachers partner with parents to ensure the success of the class. The students are friendly and well rounded. When incidents do arise, they are handled swiftly and professionally. Selecting this school has been one of the best decisions I have ever made for my children.

Posted August 20, 2011
Both me and my younger sibling attended Finley Farms (I had previously attended Islands Elementary, an experience I do not miss). I'm a college student now, but I remember the school with a general fondness and felt that they deserve a review. There are several factors that remain ingrained in my mind. 1) Excellent principal. My parents may not have gotten good feedback from several of my teachers, but always managed to get what they needed by directly approaching the principal. 2) I had some incidents with a 6th grade teacher due to favoritism, and my brother had several issues with kindergarten, 4th and 6th grade teachers. But in retrospect, we realize that most of our teachers had our best interests in heart and tried their best with us. I know if not for the persistence of a few, I would not have become the student I am today. 3) Strong extracurricular involvement of students, and esspecially EXCELLENT band program. Seriously, see if you can find anything on youtube.

Posted January 14, 2011
Half-Day Kindergarten (Mrs. Callan) is the best, by far! The school is usually pretty clean. The staff if friendly... but the best part of the school is the Kindergarten. They are all amazing... but especially Mrs. Callan. If you're considering a half-day kindergarten for your child, FF is definitely the place to go! :-)

Posted October 22, 2010
I love this school! I've had children in this school for 8 years and counting and I've found that the principal, Mr. Maas, as well as his front office staff, are caring and genuine. The faculty address problems quickly and efficiently and the principal is very involved with his students. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted October 22, 2009
If I could, I would give FFE 10 stars! We have been a FFE Family since 1999..having at least one child in attendance there in each of the successive years since moving to Gilbert. Mr. Maas is the hardest working, most involved Principal I have ever had the pleasure of working with...as well as the best that any of our friends, and church family has ever spoken of. It is truly no wonder why the housing areas zoned for FFE are so highly desirable! The families living with in the bounds have the greatest Elementary School in the East Valley! Go Falcons!

Finley Farms Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2009

Finley Farms Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009
My son has attended three schools in Gilbert. This is by far the best. The Principal is worth every penny they pay him. He is very involved with the children - does crosswalk duty, greets the kids, works the lunchroom. The teachers are wonderful. My son is very happy at this school and we are happy to have him attend. The staff actually listens when there is a concern and doesn't just push their opinion ahead of the parents. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Finley Farms Elementary School
375 S. Columbus Drive, Gilbert, AZ  85296
Last modified Finley Farms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Finley Farms Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top