Gilbert, AZ

Greenfield Junior High School 2

Posted April 26, 2015
I've been a student here for 2 years and it's the worst school I've attended, the academics are alright, not very challenging and I get easily bored with the classes. The school is super cliquey and there are SO many mormons!! Also there's a lot of bullying going on there and the staff doesn't care much about it unless it gets super serious. I wouldn't recommend going here. The only reason why I stayed here is because I couldn't get a ride to a different school.

Posted May 20, 2014
My son has attended GJHS for 1 year now, and I am thrilled with it! The principal Mr. Yee is hands on and fully engaged with the students every day, and the teachers are first class. Mr. Yee and the PTSO worked tirelessly to get this school their A+ rating this year, and it is well deserved. My other son will be attending in 2 years, and is excited just by the things his older brother tells him about it. Kuddos GJHS!

Greenfield Junior High School 4

Posted October 10, 2013
My school is great for so many factors it seems to have a wonderful blend of dedicated teachers who care about the students. My daughter is in Avid a program that helps her with her study habits and seems to motivate her to push for more honors classes. Bravo!

Greenfield Junior High School 2

Posted August 04, 2013
Also not to mention that you get "Pride" or 9th hour if an assignment isnt done. IT sucks so if you go there Remember to do your homework no matter how bad it sucks otherwise you will reap the consequenses... 35 minutes in study hall..... I honestly think its unecessary!

Posted January 30, 2013
My child started at Greenfield Jr. High this year and I have to say that I have been so impressed with the admin staff, principal, asst. principal and my child's teachers as well as the counselors. What an amazing school! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO! I have one concern and it is the parents that drop off their children everyday. We all need to do our part to watch out for all the kids! Please drive safely, slow down and please be courtesy to other drivers. The kids at the school are our future leaders and we need to set an example for them!

Greenfield Junior High School 4

Posted April 06, 2012
A school filled with great teachers. I've had a great education here, and I love the school itself. However, I wish I could say for the students here. Been bullied countless times here (few students were suspended). But eh, at least the education I'm receiving here is great.

Posted July 30, 2010
I can't wait to start my first day here, When I went to the school to sign up for the boundary exception its was REALLY prett and all the staff greeted me with a smile! I can't wait until my first day (My boundary exception was excepted)

Posted February 20, 2010
When i started my first day here everyone wanted to be my friend. The teachers were very nice. I used to go to gilbert junior high and it was very bad. Theres like no bullies at all at greenfield, and the teachers accutaly want to help you instead of gilbert junior high where they dont care if you fail. So choose this school its the best.

Greenfield Junior High School

Posted October 03, 2009
Amazing teachers,outstanding students, and we all have a great time! =)

Posted June 08, 2009
Excellent principal and no tolerance for bullying. A few bad teachers, but most are great.

Greenfield Junior High School
101 South Greenfield Road, Gilbert, AZ  85296
Last modified Greenfield Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top