Bad
Good

Posted April 12, 2008
This school was a huge dissappoinment to me. My kids have gone here all their lives, and we put up with alot of things over the years. It has no accelerated honors program. huge teacher turn over/always changing teachers. There is no sports program or incentives for the students. No I would not reccomend this school to anyone.

Posted November 17, 2004
My Child went to this school from the day it opened, I gave it a chance and thought it would improve, however I again was disappointed at the way the school is being ran and have removed my child and now to find out that he has not learned what I was told he had. Also there are many safety issues at this school where students are not properly being protected. I would not recommend this school to any parent who cares about their childs education.

Oasis High School 3

Posted May 12, 2004
The McDowell campus is very poorly ran, but the teachers are great and strive to help students acheive their best.

Oasis High School 4

Posted September 22, 2003
School needs improvement, but overall its doing a pretty good job. My son loves it and he is learning at a good pace.

Oasis High School 4

Posted June 29, 2003
My child has been here for three years, Overall the school is coming along. They are experiencing growing pains, but, making progress.

Posted October 15, 2002
I had a student at Omega. I took him out after two weeks. My experience was very disappointing. The staff, administration, and even the classrooms were not the quality that was sold to me when I started looking into the school.

Oasis High School