Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Love this school! The principal and teachers and support are amazing. Any thing that is brought to their attention is corrected immediately. I have never had any issues with any of my kids here.

We've had our kids there for 2 years and couldn't be happier with the staff or the facilities. Kids have great structure and support to better themselves on a daily basis.

If your looking for a "feels like home" small school feeling with all the big school amenities, Sahuaro Ranch is your school. This school just went through a huge remodel making it extremely safe and beautiful on the eyes. Not only does Sahuaro Ranch provide a wide range of extracurricular activities (Sports, Chess Club, Art Club, Band, Choir, Student Council, NJHS, etc.), the computer LABS (plural) are on point. The best part is that the teachers & faculty are top notch educators and people who truly care.

I went there from Kindergarten to 8th grade and loved it. I'm now a mother of a 3rd grader. He has gone there since Kindergarten and thinks its great. The staff is great and friendly and very welcoming! I'm in the PTSO and I love it! Its a great way to be involved, and meet parents ,and staff. You can voice your opinion on maybe any ideas you have for the school. The school has got a new fence around it and the office has been located to the front. I can go on and on about how great this school is. I highly recommend it to any parent!

My son went there, did really well in State tests, but couldn't function in classroom on daily basis, couldn't concentrate at home. Because of bullying on daily basis at school. We had a half a dozen meetings about my son's performance, but they would not attribute is poor school work to being sorely bullied each day. NOR would they contact the parents of the bullies. Terrible experience for my son. TERRIBLE. Bullies stealing shoes, banging his head repeatedly on locker doors, throwing hard balls hitting his head when he was looking away. He and some of the other kids in his class were victims of this violence. Principals are unwilling to accept that daily violence affects their students. If your child is in this school and doing poorly, this violent bullying issue may be the root of the problem.

I can not say enough great things about Sahuaro Ranch Elementary. I am a parent who is amazed on a daily basis by how much the faculty cares about the students. You will never find a harder working staff, and well behaved children anywhere else. If you visit this school, don't be surprised if a student rushes to hold your door, or the Principal/Vice Principal has all the time in the day for you. I do wish more parents would volunteer to help out at the many family friendly events held during the year. All in all, this is a great school with an inviting culture to match.

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary is a great school. My son and all my nieces and nephews go there and love it. I highly recommend it to any parent. The staff is friendly and hands on.

It is time to review the situation at this school. Did you know the reason why so many are leaving and why the Teachers Aides are being cut? Because the district is the one saying there is no funding. Special programs are being cut. And even the overflow of students to teacher ratio is raising. It is time for Parents to demand better for their children. It is your taxes going to the schools. Without your help, the teachers can do nothing but leave. So please place calls to the district and higher demanding better education, better help for the teachers and better programs..

All of the good teachers are gone. I went there from 3rd to 8th grade and we had a couple of really good teachers and even had a drama club for a couple years. Slowly over the past maybe 10 yrs it has just gone down hill. All the good teachers left and the new ones are not very good some of the old teachers are there but they are not the good ones. I have a son now and live in that area but send my son to another school.

large school that has a small school feel about it. Caring teachers and office staff. Have had children in the school since 1990 (yeah, I know) and Sahuaro Ranch has managed to retain the core values I support throughout the intervening years. Diverse student body.

Last modified Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.