Glendale, AZ

Posted May 09, 2014
I can not say enough great things about Sahuaro Ranch Elementary. I am a parent who is amazed on a daily basis by how much the faculty cares about the students. You will never find a harder working staff, and well behaved children anywhere else. If you visit this school, don't be surprised if a student rushes to hold your door, or the Principal/Vice Principal has all the time in the day for you. I do wish more parents would volunteer to help out at the many family friendly events held during the year. All in all, this is a great school with an inviting culture to match.

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2012
It is time to review the situation at this school. Did you know the reason why so many are leaving and why the Teachers Aides are being cut? Because the district is the one saying there is no funding. Special programs are being cut. And even the overflow of students to teacher ratio is raising. It is time for Parents to demand better for their children. It is your taxes going to the schools. Without your help, the teachers can do nothing but leave. So please place calls to the district and higher demanding better education, better help for the teachers and better programs..

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2011
All of the good teachers are gone. I went there from 3rd to 8th grade and we had a couple of really good teachers and even had a drama club for a couple years. Slowly over the past maybe 10 yrs it has just gone down hill. All the good teachers left and the new ones are not very good some of the old teachers are there but they are not the good ones. I have a son now and live in that area but send my son to another school.

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2011
large school that has a small school feel about it. Caring teachers and office staff. Have had children in the school since 1990 (yeah, I know) and Sahuaro Ranch has managed to retain the core values I support throughout the intervening years. Diverse student body.

Posted July 09, 2010
Excellent, caring teachers at Sahuaro Ranch. I highly recommend this school. Staff is helpful and my kids love school!

Posted March 04, 2010
my son is only in kinder here, and this is my first experience with having children in schools, but i love this school. his teacher is very informative, very friendly, and doesnt ever seem annoyed with my overflow of email question/concerns. the office staff is always friendly, and helpful... my son never complains of a bad day, or kids/staff being mean or rude. he loves his teacher and his new friends as Sahuaro Ranch Elementary. i recently moved to el mirage and should move him in to my district for next year, however i think i am going to try and keep him at Sahuaro Ranch...

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted February 18, 2010
I love Sahuaro Ranch Elementary for my children....except they do not do much in the way of Christmas programs, talent shows, award assemblies, things that parents and children remember from their elementary school years.... why don't they do these things??

Posted May 28, 2008

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted June 27, 2007

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2006
My child went to SRE since he was in first grade. I had volunteered there as well to be more involved with the school. The principal at that time was great and knew each student by name. When the new principal replaced by the old one. I also noticed that some staff members had left. Each year after that more had left and the quality of teaching seemed to go out the door as well.

Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School
10401 N 63rd Ave., Glendale, AZ  85302
Last modified Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top