Glendale, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2014
Grace Lutheran School is a slice of heaven! My children are being educated by Christian teachers and the environment is wonderful! I highly recommend Grace to anyone looking for a Christian, high quality education!

Posted June 19, 2014
Grace Lutheran is one loving family in Christ. Great school delivering good academics, morals and spiritual growth. The extra curricular activities, before and after care is great. You can see and feel God's love, peace and unity in this scool. Am african but I feel like part of this family of God. LOVE THIS SCHOOL. Goo and welcoming environment and teachers that are well trained in their areas. Both pastoral and academic staffs are GREAT people. I never regretted sending my son's to Grace. I have even send some families and friends there and they enrolled. Keep u the good work.

Posted April 21, 2014
This is my favorate school because it is fun, they have after school activties like after care, and they have a before,and during school there is memory work and bible class and langauge arts spelling reading math science and social studies and recess and PE.

Posted February 03, 2014
We love Grace! The pre-school has been amazing for my child! The staff is wonderful!

Posted August 26, 2013
Grace is a wonderful school. The staff is very caring and friendly. My children are receiving a great education!

Posted August 26, 2013
Grace Lutheran School serves many students in grades Preschool-8th Grade. Grace has a highly dedicated and veteran Christian teaching staff ready to make a difference in the lives of the students entrusted to their care. Our Christian School is located in the Downtown Glendale area. Grace Lutheran School currently serves students from Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Laveen, Phoenix, Avondale, Litchfield Park, and Goodyear. Grace is a nationally accredited private school with certified teachers that has been training young hearts and minds in Christian education for 85 years.

Posted August 26, 2013
There are many private schools out there, but few can compare to what you find at Grace! You are part of a family at Grace. My children love going to school, thank you Grace faculty and staff for providing such a great Christian education!

Posted April 13, 2012
My family loves Grace! The teachers are very caring. This is a small school so the principle knows all of the children and all of the students families. The teachers are excellent! My sons are excelling in their studies and are in a very caring environment. My family are not Wisconsin Lutherans, but we have never felt like outsiders or uncomfortable at the school. I highly recommend this school!

Posted April 02, 2009
An accredited school with truly caring staff. My son is loving reading and math...He is excited to learn. Thanks Miss Musser.

Grace Lutheran School 3