PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Our daughter is heading into her third year at this school and we ADORE it! We love the small class sizes and the caring and personable faculty that is always there for the students and the parents. They are always looking to better the education experience for us all. I would recommend this school!

I brought my kids to Grace from 2 different charter schools. My youngest son was very much behind, even having to repeat a grade. He went from a school that didn't care to not only a school that cares but a teacher as well ( my husband had the same teacher). My oldest son has had no problems, he loves his teacher,principal and school. It's a drive to get to from Avondale but worth it .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son went from reading 20 words a minute to almost 100, in less than a school year. Because his teacher never gave up on him.

Grace Lutheran School is a slice of heaven! My children are being educated by Christian teachers and the environment is wonderful! I highly recommend Grace to anyone looking for a Christian, high quality education!

Grace Lutheran is one loving family in Christ. Great school delivering good academics, morals and spiritual growth. The extra curricular activities, before and after care is great. You can see and feel God's love, peace and unity in this scool. Am african but I feel like part of this family of God. LOVE THIS SCHOOL. Goo and welcoming environment and teachers that are well trained in their areas. Both pastoral and academic staffs are GREAT people. I never regretted sending my son's to Grace. I have even send some families and friends there and they enrolled. Keep u the good work.

This is my favorate school because it is fun, they have after school activties like after care, and they have a before,and during school there is memory work and bible class and langauge arts spelling reading math science and social studies and recess and PE.

We love Grace! The pre-school has been amazing for my child! The staff is wonderful!

Grace is a wonderful school. The staff is very caring and friendly. My children are receiving a great education!

Grace Lutheran School serves many students in grades Preschool-8th Grade. Grace has a highly dedicated and veteran Christian teaching staff ready to make a difference in the lives of the students entrusted to their care. Our Christian School is located in the Downtown Glendale area. Grace Lutheran School currently serves students from Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Laveen, Phoenix, Avondale, Litchfield Park, and Goodyear. Grace is a nationally accredited private school with certified teachers that has been training young hearts and minds in Christian education for 85 years.

There are many private schools out there, but few can compare to what you find at Grace! You are part of a family at Grace. My children love going to school, thank you Grace faculty and staff for providing such a great Christian education!

Last modified Grace Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8