PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 26, 2016
They say it takes a Village to raise a Child!!! We are so glad that we found our Village in Grace!!! The Grace family is an amazing place for a our kids to grow, feel loved and nurtured.Our kids are always safe and have grown amazingly in the last few years!!! Our son Paul was non verbal in preschool while he spoke fine at home.One can imagine the stress for us as parents.But the teachers and staff of Grace right from preschool till now have worked with him and us as a team and helped Paul succeed well!! They arranged for speech therapy and a reading program for him and now he is an awesome reader!!! He had passed 3rd Grade today and will be going to 4th in August!!! Our daughter goes to Grace too and she has done exceptionally well!!! But the growth and confidence we see in Paul fills our hearts with joy everyday and for this we will ever be grateful!!! - Andre and Ranjini Escalante.

Posted May 10, 2016
I brought my kids to Grace from 2 different charter schools. My youngest son was very much behind, even having to repeat a grade. He went from a school that didn't care to not only a school that cares but a teacher as well ( my husband had the same teacher). My oldest son has had no problems, he loves his teacher,principal and school. It's a drive to get to from Avondale but worth it .

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 10, 2016
My son went from reading 20 words a minute to almost 100, in less than a school year. Because his teacher never gave up on him.

Posted September 29, 2014
Grace Lutheran School is a slice of heaven! My children are being educated by Christian teachers and the environment is wonderful! I highly recommend Grace to anyone looking for a Christian, high quality education!

Posted June 19, 2014
Grace Lutheran is one loving family in Christ. Great school delivering good academics, morals and spiritual growth. The extra curricular activities, before and after care is great. You can see and feel God's love, peace and unity in this scool. Am african but I feel like part of this family of God. LOVE THIS SCHOOL. Goo and welcoming environment and teachers that are well trained in their areas. Both pastoral and academic staffs are GREAT people. I never regretted sending my son's to Grace. I have even send some families and friends there and they enrolled. Keep u the good work.

Posted April 21, 2014
This is my favorate school because it is fun, they have after school activties like after care, and they have a before,and during school there is memory work and bible class and langauge arts spelling reading math science and social studies and recess and PE.

Posted February 03, 2014
We love Grace! The pre-school has been amazing for my child! The staff is wonderful!

Posted August 26, 2013
Grace is a wonderful school. The staff is very caring and friendly. My children are receiving a great education!

Posted August 26, 2013
Grace Lutheran School serves many students in grades Preschool-8th Grade. Grace has a highly dedicated and veteran Christian teaching staff ready to make a difference in the lives of the students entrusted to their care. Our Christian School is located in the Downtown Glendale area. Grace Lutheran School currently serves students from Glendale, Peoria, Surprise, Laveen, Phoenix, Avondale, Litchfield Park, and Goodyear. Grace is a nationally accredited private school with certified teachers that has been training young hearts and minds in Christian education for 85 years.

Posted August 26, 2013
There are many private schools out there, but few can compare to what you find at Grace! You are part of a family at Grace. My children love going to school, thank you Grace faculty and staff for providing such a great Christian education!

5600 West Palmaire Avenue, Glendale, AZ  85301