Bad
Good

This is our first year at legend springs ! We love the kindergarten classes are wonderful and the teachers are outstanding! So proud to send my son here!

The principal, Mrs minor,makes safety and school unity a main priority in addition to education. The kids and staff love her and there is a happy feeling throughout the school. It is evident that the teachers invest in all their students and do their best to ensure their well being and personal progress with positive encouragement. My two kids love going to school and love their teachers. This community is proud of this wonderful school!

Our daughter has loved being at Legends Springs from 2nd to 6th Grade. We all actually cried the last day of school because her time there is done. The teachers are wonderful, so nurturing and involved in the students. The SAGE program is outstanding. My daughter loves learning & is so inspired by her teachers. They've instilled an amazing work ethic and kindly taught her to push herself beyond what she thought she was capable of. The music and band program are amazing! She's thrived in Chorus and Band. I highly recommend LS. The kids are gradually taught to take on more and more responsibility. I really fell she's ready for 7th grade. I can't say enough about how much of a family the school, kids, teachers and parents are. It's been a wonderful experience!

I have had three children attend Legend Springs. As a school it has only become better and better. The new principal Mrs. Minor has implemented a lot of new programs and outreach to the parents. The teachers are the core strength of this school. They are well trained, caring and always easy to reach and responsive. Without the support of the teachers my children would not have been as successful moving into junior and senior high school. The school has a strong focus on science and technology, which I find appealing for my children. Great school!

The staff and teachers at Legend Springs have been wonderful! The teachers have always made learning challenging and fun for my children. The principal is amazing and has worked wonders getting our school support for educational and technology improvements!

This school is amazing! Everyone in the front office is extremely helpful and eager to assist with any concerns. The principal is wonderful and very supportive to ensure the success of every student! The nurse is equally amazing she ensures all students that take medication, do so in a timely manner. I completely trust her with my son and I feel very strongly about having a compassionate nurse on the staff. Additionally, the teachers are OUTSTANDING, all of them genuinely are there for the love of teaching our precious children. Thank you Legend Springs for all you do!!

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! The office staff is very welcoming! Anytime I come in with a question or concern they are more than happy to assist me! I received my tour from Jody. GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE SCHOOL! I left there very confident my child was going to succeed! My daughter absolutely LOVES this school and all of the staff! I am SO glad I chose this school over all the others I was looking at! When I was a child, the only time you would see the Principal is when you were in trouble! At Legend Springs anytime there is a school event, Principal Minor is always there to cheer the children on! The amazing support these students have from the staff just warms my heart! My child's education is very important to me and the progress my child has made since the beginning of the year is ASTONISHING! If you are considering taking your children to this school YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

I'm surprised that it is only four stars. Maybe there might be a better option (Basis), but other than that it is probably the best public school in Deer Valley. Everything is great and it should get five stars. The only disappointment might be how many kids take advantage of the open enrollment to go here. Your kids friends may live pretty far away. New principal is outstanding. If you see some negative reviews that is the old principal. And she wasn't all that bad. The teachers go out of their way to meet the needs of the kids.

Our kids have been attending Legend Springs since 2003 and we have been so pleased. The teachers are truly invested in their students, staff is friendly, parents are actively involved and the new principal is fantastic! We love this school!

2 years at Legend Springs and I can say it is amazing! The teachers, parents, and especially the new principal are all wonderful and extremely dedicated. It's a great school on an even better upswing with Principal Minor at the helm. It feels more like a family. Kindergarten was great, but 1st great has proven to be fantastic. Mrs. Levake is a caring, fun, dedicated, and highly involved 1st grade teacher who goes out of her way to be in communication with parents on a daily basis. Students as encouraged and rewarded for their participation in outreach programs and helping each other. Legend Springs is a gem of a school! You can't go wrong. Art, PE, Music, Computers, and Library are integral parts of the curriculum alongside Reading and Math, so far. Extracurricular activities abound and family events have a great turnout--fun festival, family movie nights, father-daughter dance, mother-son bowling, turkey trot, etc. The PTA teacher involvement is strong and parent involvement is growing. The words I would choose for Legend Springs are: enthusiastic, focused, dedicated, resource-savy, technologically competitive, excelling, and caring. Our kids love going to school!

Last modified Legend Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.