Bad
Good

I became a young mother at the age of 15 and now have a son attending Sonoran sky, not to mention I actually attended sonoran sky as well in the eighth grade. I personally think this is a great school my son will be in 3rd grade this year and has been there since kindergarten and the teachers and staff have been wonderful to both my son and I academically and in discipline. i am always well informed of my sons academics and behavior each and every year and that means a lot to me so thank you sonoran sky and keep up the good work!

My daughter is finishing up her second year at Sonoran Sky and we have been very happy with her school. This year her teacher has been absolutely amazing. She is very organized and is constantly challenging our daughter to do better. She is finishing up 1st grade but reading and writing at a third grade level. The parent involvement is getting better then when we first started. Our family attends all PTSA meetings, school events and we volunteer as much as possible. The Principal is an amazing woman who truly cares about our children. The teachers and staff are a great group of people.

My daughter is in 8th grades the students are runnning wild, with no consquences. The things she tells me are horrible. The discipline policy is a joke.

I love this school! The teachers, and staff, the bus. The only thing I think Id change is the notices, I feel a month in advance is perfect not 1 day!

Everything awesome with the school.Id only change the notices we get they should be a month in advance!

My child has had a wonderful experience at Sonoran Sky over the past three years. She has been cared for and provided a great education. Thank you teachers.

The teachers in the school are horrible, no parent involvment, and the principle does not solve any issues.

The school very bad for it's lunches but the teachers are the best!

The school's 8th grade and 7th grade are very wild, but now since there are more strict rules being enforced, its gotten alot quieter. Mostly because there were teachers that really didn't care, but in 8th grade, the teachers treated us like their childern, they cared for us, and told us what was right versus wrong, and because of this, students cared for the teachers as well, like a bond. I may be only 14 but I certainly believe that this year will be one that I will cherish.

Not enough reviews on this site to get a true picture of the school. Most reviews are written by parents with small children. Teachers at Sonoran Sky have an easier time teaching the lower grade children. In 7th and 8th grades the students are runnning wild, with no consquences. The discipline policy is a joke.

Last modified Sonoran Sky Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.