Public charter
Glendale, AZ
After care: No

Hope High School Online 4

Posted August 06, 2014
i like Hope High School online because it's a great school that lets you work towards your diploma at a flexable pace. i also think Hope high school online is a great school because you get more help with your assingments then what you would get in a public high school. in conclusion, i like hope high school online because of the great variety of cultures that i experience in my learning lab.

Posted August 06, 2014
Hope High School Online is a great for me because I am 19 years of age and I can work on my high school diploma. I am thankful for the chance to get my education in an alternative way.

Hope High School Online 4

Posted August 05, 2014
Very easy to work with, flexible hours, and good courses! I was falling behind in another school due to a big move, and they helped with getting me back on track to graduate.

Posted August 04, 2014
I love this school because it's awesome you can have a schedule for doctor appointments and work and not miss a thing.

Posted August 02, 2014
Hope High School Online is an online school that works closely with the families to ensure success for the student. Everyone is really easy to talk to and puts the students needs ahead of anything else. It's great to see a school do so much for a kid that is struggling or even for those that are excelling on their own.

Posted August 02, 2014
As someone who is chronically ill and has a lot of doctors appointments, joint issues, fatigue, etc, it can be very difficult to do school work. Hope high has been willing to work with me seeing as my joints will continually get worse. They have allowed me to work at my own pace and allow me to put my health as my top priority.

Posted August 02, 2014
Our experience was great! We had dealt w/another online school & it was horrible. The teachers, online classes & instruction were great as well w/Hope High Online. My daughter had zero complaints and all her questions were answered in a timely manner! Thanks so much!

Posted August 01, 2014
So far we are extremely happy with Hope online. My daughter went to another online school previously where the program was difficult to manage. It was also overwhelming to work on 6 classes at a time. The 4 classes is ideal and the way the program is set up my daughter has been easily able to manage through (with the exception of tech difficulties with one class that the school is happily helping us through!). I also like hte fact there there are no constraints by school calendat year - students can work as fast as they want wchich allows for catch up if you are behind, or to work ahead. This was missing at out prior school. All this to say we are relatively new here and so far very happy - have referred other students already - thank you!

Posted August 01, 2014
Hope High Online School has been wonderful for me and my always flexing schedule. I am able to complete my work on my own time, yet still am able to have help/feedback from real teachers. I love the non-complex schedules, they are simple to follow and is not overwhelming! I am very grateful for Hope High Online. Thank you!

Posted July 31, 2014
This school is very flexible and focuses on making sure the students receive the education they deserve. He drive from teachers and staff for the students to graduate is impeccable. He classes are challenging but interesting and surprisingly very inter active. Over all, HHSO is a fantastic option for students who prefer an online experience.

Hope High School Online
5651 W. Talavi Blvd. Ste 170, Glendale, AZ  85306
Last modified Hope High School Online is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope High School Online Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top