Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers do a great job of responding within 24 business hours and maintaining one-on-one contact with students.

HHSO is a smaller online high school which is awesome for students who want one-on-one help from teachers. They also do above and beyond to reward their students with monthly and quarterly attendance prizes. The staff truly cares about the students and it shows!

Teachers really care about their students and the student specialists are extremely helpful as well!

i like Hope High School online because it's a great school that lets you work towards your diploma at a flexable pace. i also think Hope high school online is a great school because you get more help with your assingments then what you would get in a public high school. in conclusion, i like hope high school online because of the great variety of cultures that i experience in my learning lab.

Hope High School Online is a great for me because I am 19 years of age and I can work on my high school diploma. I am thankful for the chance to get my education in an alternative way.

Very easy to work with, flexible hours, and good courses! I was falling behind in another school due to a big move, and they helped with getting me back on track to graduate.

I love this school because it's awesome you can have a schedule for doctor appointments and work and not miss a thing.

Hope High School Online is an online school that works closely with the families to ensure success for the student. Everyone is really easy to talk to and puts the students needs ahead of anything else. It's great to see a school do so much for a kid that is struggling or even for those that are excelling on their own.

As someone who is chronically ill and has a lot of doctors appointments, joint issues, fatigue, etc, it can be very difficult to do school work. Hope high has been willing to work with me seeing as my joints will continually get worse. They have allowed me to work at my own pace and allow me to put my health as my top priority.

Our experience was great! We had dealt w/another online school & it was horrible. The teachers, online classes & instruction were great as well w/Hope High Online. My daughter had zero complaints and all her questions were answered in a timely manner! Thanks so much!

Last modified Hope High School Online is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12