Public charter
Glendale, AZ

Posted July 21, 2009
Awsome School!!! My daughter absolutely loved Mrs. Gina and I did too. The academics are great, my daughter is a grade ahead of your average public school curriculum. I would recommend this school to anyone!!!

Posted July 02, 2009
Excellent school!!! My children enjoy this school. They are doing great!!! Teachers are excellent , principal cares about the students.

Posted February 11, 2009
My children have been attending this school for about 2 years now and have made great progress especially my son who just happens to a special education student. I feel that the parents who had problems in previous years might not have had enough involvement with their childs development there. I have constant contact with the school and have seen the dean on campus on many occasions. I feel when you care more the teacher and directors care more.

Posted November 10, 2007
This school has no activities like normal schools. They do not teach as good as public schools either. They put grades with each other and they just make them use books and most of the teachers don't teach at all. their would always be fights and most of the teachers would not do any thing about it.My child did not even uderstand about anything until i moved her. she was like im so happy i moved!

Posted November 28, 2006
My son went to this school for 3-5 grade in mid 5th he started having problems with other kids picking on him. My son was an A student at this school but when he went to new school was about a year behind!

Posted February 24, 2006
I love this school. My son was having difficulty and his kindergarten has daily involvement with me, to ensure his success. The full day kindergarten is also great, an option not all other schools offer. My son is excelling and I'm so very proud of not only his response to this school, but the response of the school to us!

Stellar Prep 3

Posted July 10, 2005

Posted January 05, 2005
The first graders have had 5 new teachers this year and just as many if not more dif. subs. The admin seems to not careabout there students at all. They do not have time to adress parent concern.

Posted December 20, 2004
My 1st grader has had 4 teachers this year and when i have tried to speak with the dean she is never available, this has been a bad year.

Stellar Prep