9-12 & Ungraded
Glendale, AZ

Posted August 25, 2014
I am a sophmore at raymond s kellis high school and yes there are teachers that you won't like but every school has teachers like that so you can't use that as an exuse. Cougar Pride is it in you? Absolutly!!! own it!!

Raymond S. Kellis 2

Posted January 25, 2014
I was an honors student at Raymond S. Kellis and my English teacher caused me so much mental stress that I had to change schools, more than half of her class ended up failing because she didn't know how to grade papers.My family has gone through so much for the teacher's lack of support, my Biology teacher would always show up for first hour late, you're better off going somewhere else.

Raymond S. Kellis 4

Posted June 14, 2013
Does anyone know if Raymond Kellis High School has a ROTC program and do they have any astronomy or aero space clubs?

Posted April 30, 2013
I am currently a senior attending Kellis for the fourth year. The student body displays exceptional "Cougar Pride" and demonstrates it well through pep rallies and games. The best part of the school is the teachers, of course. They all treat you like family if you treat them with the respect they deserve. The administration have been great help since day one. The counselors are awesome at what they do and try to provide the best for their students. If I were a parent, I would have my kids attend this high school.

Raymond S. Kellis 1

Posted March 11, 2013
My daughter is a freshman at this high school. I have become very disappointed and mistrusting with administration when it comes to bullying and harassment of a student. They say they are proud to be bully free, however when it is reported to them, the harassed student deals with retaliation from the students who victimized them. And they wonder why my child hesitates to say anything anymore. The school has since focused the problem in my child and blames her and myself as a parent. Way to go Kellis!

Raymond S. Kellis 1

Posted October 29, 2012
If you have the chance to send your kids anywhere else you should - this school is a mess

Posted August 04, 2012
Raymond S. Kellis H.S. has an exceptional reputation in the community for quality education, and I cant attest to this, as my son has attended since his sohpomore year. He states he would not want to go anywhere else to finish out his H.S. education. And even though we are planning to move, we have chosen to put it off until he has "walked across the stage."

Posted February 02, 2012
Raymond S. Kellis is an exceptional school, with a loving and caring community and environment. The teachers here are one of a kind, spending numerous hours preparing easy to learn lesson plans. Making friends is simple and easy as everyone is on the lookout for new people. Never feel left out with RSK! Overall, one of the best campuses in the district with its cleanliness. The arts, academics, and dance departments are truly amazing. Recommended for anyone.

Posted August 19, 2011
This is my daughter's sophmore year at the school. She really like the School, Teachers, and Students. I have NOT heard any complain from my daughter's.

Posted November 28, 2010
I am currently a junior at RSK and have attended since freshman year. I absolutely LOVE Kellis and would never want to transfer or attend another school. The teachers are amazing and the principal and counselors give really good advice. I also created a club which they made really easy and am on the varsity tennis team.

Raymond S. Kellis
8990 W. Orangewood, Glendale, AZ  85305
Last modified Raymond S. Kellis is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond S. Kellis Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top