Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Kellis was a great school for me when I was able to go there, which was from freshman to the first couple of weeks of junior year. Fantastic school, my friends were all there, the teachers were alright. Then when I tried to come back for the last few moments of my senior year where I wanted to be in a place where I was comfortable, that's where all the chaos happened. The administration there is terrible and you're better off dealing with other people when it comes to transferring schools or anything from that front office area. They're unorganized, never return phone calls, and don't really care about anyone other than themselves. They say they're positive and will always try to help out their community, but really? Are they when they ignore you and don't pick up their phones? We finally got a hold of someone to transfer schools (unfortunately we needed to be on a variance, but that was fine with us), the lady told us we were able to, but then the next day told us we couldn't because our situation was 'too complicated.' Thanks, Kellis. I was trying to get back to this school because I believed it was wonderful, but after this encounter, never mind. I take it all back, this ruined it for me. Especially after the principal himself (Mr. Wooten) was trying to encourage me not to come to his school, he was basically asking me questions like, "why would it be easier to come here than go to the school near you? Why do you have to come here?" WELL, I wanted to go there because I thought it was an awesome school and I wanted to see my teachers, classmates, and be on the campus that I believed was perfect for me for my final year. But I guess not, Mr. Wooten. After my experience with the front office and how they treated my mom and I and what they put me through - I recommend not even going here. They don't care about your child's needs and from what I've been hearing, don't care if your child is being bullied or anything. The only thing good about this school that's left are the inspiring teachers (I don't even know if they're still teaching there) and the nurse's office - they actually are really nice. Thanks for the mental stress you put me through, even if my senior year still went fine, it would have been better if I went here. But did I go here in the end? No. Thanks, Raymond S. Kellis.

This school promotes bullying from students and teachers. They are amazingly horrible and preparing kids for the future. They live in a bubble of fantasy.

I am a sophmore at raymond s kellis high school and yes there are teachers that you won't like but every school has teachers like that so you can't use that as an exuse. Cougar Pride is it in you? Absolutly!!! own it!!

I was an honors student at Raymond S. Kellis and my English teacher caused me so much mental stress that I had to change schools, more than half of her class ended up failing because she didn't know how to grade papers.My family has gone through so much for the teacher's lack of support, my Biology teacher would always show up for first hour late, you're better off going somewhere else.

Does anyone know if Raymond Kellis High School has a ROTC program and do they have any astronomy or aero space clubs?

I am currently a senior attending Kellis for the fourth year. The student body displays exceptional "Cougar Pride" and demonstrates it well through pep rallies and games. The best part of the school is the teachers, of course. They all treat you like family if you treat them with the respect they deserve. The administration have been great help since day one. The counselors are awesome at what they do and try to provide the best for their students. If I were a parent, I would have my kids attend this high school.

My daughter is a freshman at this high school. I have become very disappointed and mistrusting with administration when it comes to bullying and harassment of a student. They say they are proud to be bully free, however when it is reported to them, the harassed student deals with retaliation from the students who victimized them. And they wonder why my child hesitates to say anything anymore. The school has since focused the problem in my child and blames her and myself as a parent. Way to go Kellis!

If you have the chance to send your kids anywhere else you should - this school is a mess

Raymond S. Kellis H.S. has an exceptional reputation in the community for quality education, and I cant attest to this, as my son has attended since his sohpomore year. He states he would not want to go anywhere else to finish out his H.S. education. And even though we are planning to move, we have chosen to put it off until he has "walked across the stage."

Raymond S. Kellis is an exceptional school, with a loving and caring community and environment. The teachers here are one of a kind, spending numerous hours preparing easy to learn lesson plans. Making friends is simple and easy as everyone is on the lookout for new people. Never feel left out with RSK! Overall, one of the best campuses in the district with its cleanliness. The arts, academics, and dance departments are truly amazing. Recommended for anyone.

Last modified Raymond S. Kellis is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.