Atonement Lutheran 4

Posted April 26, 2014
My child has been going to this school for 3 years now and we've enjoyed every minute of it. The teachers and principal at Atonement really care about each and every student...their strengths, weaknesses, etc. In everything the teachers do, they glorify the Lord and integrate biblical truths not just in the teaching of their subject matter, but in the way they handle classroom management, parent participation, field trips, special school programs, etc. When my child is at school, I have full confidence that the teachers are not only pushing my child academically, but spiritually as well. Praise the Lord for his provision for our child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth at this school! I have checked out many other schools in the valley, from Public, to charter, to private, and there is no place better than Atonement! My child LOVES going to school everyday, learning new things, and being challenged to do her best! Each child is different and atonement caters to this! At Atonement families and staff are genuine, "real", and down to earth - none of the "snooty-ness" that you find at some of the other schools around town.

Posted April 19, 2014
Our daughter has attended Atonement Lutheran School for 7 years. We began in preschool. This school is awesome. The principal and all of the teachers are wonderful. They understand that each child is unique with individual strengths and help foster the student s development of character. They are committed to providing an excellent education while encompassing the teaching of Christian beliefs and values that will help students acquire attributes of ethical leadership and compassion.

Posted September 18, 2013
Loving and caring staff and teachers, a true Christian school. We are very thankful our child attends such a wonderful school!

Posted September 17, 2013
The staff and teachers are wonderful. The boys love going to school and are learning so much through play.

Posted September 13, 2013
Our school is personal and positive. Teachers treat students as individuals, both in academic and personal development. Teachers love their roles, and strive to do a great job for the children every day. They love their jobs and it shows. From preschool to upper grades, chapel and extra- cirricular activities, Atonement has impressed this very picky mom. Families are involved and welcoming.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves the school and staff. She is excelling in all of her courses and looks forward to going to school every day. I am thrilled that she is not only obtaining a great education, but is also developing an appreciation of the Christian faith.

Posted February 28, 2013
My youngest loves this school so much that he runs right in (no clinging - thank heavens)! His classmates are great too - no playground problems. My oldest in middle school needs a lot of help and the teachers have been very accomodating, doing all they can to make sure she succeeds. This has been our best year and I'm so glad we switched to Atonement (from large public schools), and we'll keep with this school (it's also one of the cheapest, plus they have good scholarships). The principal/pastor is a very decent and humorous guy, and his kids are in my kid's classes - he has the nicest, brightest children - his oldest helps mine with Social Studies work. They serve hot lunches that my picky eater likes, they also have band, art, library, sports, Girl/Boy Scouts, and a beautiful campus - oh, and field trips. The kindergarten teacher is especially great with kids and has a nice classroom routine. I chaperones one of the middle school field trips and was amazed at how tame the boy's conversations were. They are very sweet kids. A stressfree school - a thousand times better than the other schools we've attended. Could it be any better?

Posted December 04, 2012
My son scored a 98% on the Iowa standard test in 3rd grade. Great place to learn and grow.

Posted October 16, 2010
My children went to Atonement Lutheran School, and enjoyed it. We loved the Christian education they received and the school's academic standards as well. I believe the principal and teachers really do care about the individuals who go to the school, and it certainly shows. THANKS for being a beacon of light in this world!

Posted January 01, 2010
I have two children that have attended Atonement for the past two years. The preschool teachers, program, and overall environment is wonderful. The elementary program is nurturing as well, but also challenging and exciting for the students. My kids love being there, and I love that the staff is so visible and friendly.

Atonement Lutheran