PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Love this place! Great Christian school with caring teachers that provide individualized attention to each student. I couldn't ask for a better first time experience for my preschooler!

An amazing school where my kids get a personalized education. Teachers truly care and want genuine success for the kids. We also love the family atmosphere that is evident from the time you walk through the door. Couldn't ask for more!

Great learning environment, caring teachers, good curriculum and God's truth is always present. All staff cares about their job and the students.

My child has been going to this school for 3 years now and we've enjoyed every minute of it. The teachers and principal at Atonement really care about each and every student...their strengths, weaknesses, etc. In everything the teachers do, they glorify the Lord and integrate biblical truths not just in the teaching of their subject matter, but in the way they handle classroom management, parent participation, field trips, special school programs, etc. When my child is at school, I have full confidence that the teachers are not only pushing my child academically, but spiritually as well. Praise the Lord for his provision for our child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth at this school! I have checked out many other schools in the valley, from Public, to charter, to private, and there is no place better than Atonement! My child LOVES going to school everyday, learning new things, and being challenged to do her best! Each child is different and atonement caters to this! At Atonement families and staff are genuine, "real", and down to earth - none of the "snooty-ness" that you find at some of the other schools around town.

Our daughter has attended Atonement Lutheran School for 7 years. We began in preschool. This school is awesome. The principal and all of the teachers are wonderful. They understand that each child is unique with individual strengths and help foster the student s development of character. They are committed to providing an excellent education while encompassing the teaching of Christian beliefs and values that will help students acquire attributes of ethical leadership and compassion.

Loving and caring staff and teachers, a true Christian school. We are very thankful our child attends such a wonderful school!

The staff and teachers are wonderful. The boys love going to school and are learning so much through play.

Our school is personal and positive. Teachers treat students as individuals, both in academic and personal development. Teachers love their roles, and strive to do a great job for the children every day. They love their jobs and it shows. From preschool to upper grades, chapel and extra- cirricular activities, Atonement has impressed this very picky mom. Families are involved and welcoming.

My daughter absolutely loves the school and staff. She is excelling in all of her courses and looks forward to going to school every day. I am thrilled that she is not only obtaining a great education, but is also developing an appreciation of the Christian faith.

My youngest loves this school so much that he runs right in (no clinging - thank heavens)! His classmates are great too - no playground problems. My oldest in middle school needs a lot of help and the teachers have been very accomodating, doing all they can to make sure she succeeds. This has been our best year and I'm so glad we switched to Atonement (from large public schools), and we'll keep with this school (it's also one of the cheapest, plus they have good scholarships). The principal/pastor is a very decent and humorous guy, and his kids are in my kid's classes - he has the nicest, brightest children - his oldest helps mine with Social Studies work. They serve hot lunches that my picky eater likes, they also have band, art, library, sports, Girl/Boy Scouts, and a beautiful campus - oh, and field trips. The kindergarten teacher is especially great with kids and has a nice classroom routine. I chaperones one of the middle school field trips and was amazed at how tame the boy's conversations were. They are very sweet kids. A stressfree school - a thousand times better than the other schools we've attended. Could it be any better?

Last modified Atonement Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades PK-8