Bad
Good

Mr Liles is an amazing principle! He is great with the kids and parents! Most of the teachers are friendly and have a genuine concern for the children's education and well being. I have recommend this school to friends and family!

I can not even give this school one star. The Principal does not respect parents. And the police have had to be called at this school.

My kids have been coming here since kinder garden. Was up with there teachers until this school year. My youndest is now getting failing grades he is now in 6th and is currently on a IEP. Too many kids are in a class room, he is not getting the help he needs. He has been on honor roll or principles list these past years until this year. Made complaints and also comments on additional help to teachers and principle with nothing being done. Its sad to know that other teachers agree and stated to move up the ladder if your voice is not being heard!

My son attends Arroyo, do to very hard times w lost almost everything. I was so close to being homless, didnt have money or transportation to get my son to school. The New Principle heard about our situation stepped in and the last few days had came to our new home to take my son to school. In other words education is very important which showed Top Leader As a Principle with True Detication!!!

My daughter and nephew have attended Arroyo for the past 5 years and they love it! The teachers are always available to help them out when needed as well as to the parents who may have any concerns. I have attended many assemblies/events and they are well organized. Parents are strongely encouraged to be involved with their children and their education. The principal shows great leadership!

Mrs. Oliver (kindergarten) and Pat MacArthur (principal) are both amazing woman whom I respect very much. Also I am thankful to have my son at this school. Along with the rest of the teachers and staff this is a great school!! Thanks You Arroyo!

My grandchildren attend Arroyo School and I'm very excited to learn that Arroyo has become a performing plus school!! This was announced on July 29, 2009. With the leadership, teachers, and support staff this was made possible! Great job.

arroyo has gone from performing plus to underperforming under the new principals leadership. My daughter complains that the principal is very rude and overbearing

arroyo elementary is a great school. my daughter has been a student there for 5 years great outcome! great teachers and assistants.awesome!

Arroyo school has improved immensely the past couple years, this I believe is primarily due to a very pro active very involved and highly visible principal. She has a very wonderful relationship with the students and makes a great effort to meet the needs and concerns of parents. If there is a problem she will address it and make all efforts to resolve it. She available more than any other principal I have had experience with and theres been 6 schools. Great Job! Excellent School!

Last modified Arroyo School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.