Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

As a student, I think Barcelona has many opportunities for kids, for example, STEM saturday, MESA club, and many programs. They also have many choice of sports for your kid's interest. All teachers are really dedicated to their work, and caring for their students. Their quotas was "Building a foundation to student's success.", and I think they did a really great job at it, because teachers are always prepared every single day in class. Bottom line, this school is great, they have dedicated teachers, and great learning enviroment.

i have my best memories as a student at Barcelona Middle School & to this day i am grateful i had the chance to attend this school !

Develops character: Strongly agree

i strongly believe that the stricter guidelines & new staff members have encouraged the students to do the best they can possibly do & achieve greatness in their acts of kindness & academic reports .

As a parent of children who go to Barcelona, I have noticed a huge difference in the school. My children come home from school and talk about how much they enjoy learning and love their teachers. They are always excited about the different events and activities as they have been recognized for their attendance and grades. When visiting the school for different functions, I have been greeted with smiles and generosity. I am proud my children go to Barcelona and we have noticed great change in Barcelona.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school works diligently to ensure that ALL student are treated with dignity and fairness. The teachers take a personal interest in all of their students to help build relationships, help students academically, and meet all the student's needs. All staff are approachable and are there for the right reasons: to see every student succeed. Barcelona is a school on the rise and truly rising to the expectation that all students matter!

A true nightmare. Avoid the neighborhood. Avoid the school. It was bad, when Dr. Peck was Superintendent; and it is much worse now.

Barcelona is great I've been going there since 4th grade and in 8th grade now. They have an outstanding staff.

This school is the worst and the staff you can do anything and don't get caught there was a lot if fights and gang members attended that school I recommend you not to take your children to that school

the school was the worst school I ever said my daughter to she was only there a few months and I had to pull her out, she was almost jumped by 12 students, so when I went to the principal about this she assured me my daughter would be safe, and that she would get to the bottom of the problem that day I got a call from the school hey my daughter was punched in the face, when the principal asked the students why they were pulling my daughter they said they had no reason to never did anything, they just don't like her cause she has the same name as their friend, if I had a choice I would not give the school any stasstars

There's a lot of good things and bad. Without going in to it, I found that parents are the last to know about how their kids are doing in school. You have to stay on them to keep appraised. Parent participation is a must if you want your kids to do well. My son is in the 7th Grade, very smart but like most kids would rather be playing video games or watching youtube. School work comes in dead last. I have to keep in contact with his teachers to keep him from falling behind. They have good teachers but maybe not enough support staff.

Last modified Barcelona Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.