Posted November 23, 2014
A true nightmare. Avoid the neighborhood. Avoid the school. It was bad, when Dr. Peck was Superintendent; and it is much worse now.

Posted October 27, 2013
Barcelona is great I've been going there since 4th grade and in 8th grade now. They have an outstanding staff.

Posted August 11, 2013
This school is the worst and the staff you can do anything and don't get caught there was a lot if fights and gang members attended that school I recommend you not to take your children to that school

Posted July 12, 2013
the school was the worst school I ever said my daughter to she was only there a few months and I had to pull her out, she was almost jumped by 12 students, so when I went to the principal about this she assured me my daughter would be safe, and that she would get to the bottom of the problem that day I got a call from the school hey my daughter was punched in the face, when the principal asked the students why they were pulling my daughter they said they had no reason to never did anything, they just don't like her cause she has the same name as their friend, if I had a choice I would not give the school any stasstars

Barcelona Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
There's a lot of good things and bad. Without going in to it, I found that parents are the last to know about how their kids are doing in school. You have to stay on them to keep appraised. Parent participation is a must if you want your kids to do well. My son is in the 7th Grade, very smart but like most kids would rather be playing video games or watching youtube. School work comes in dead last. I have to keep in contact with his teachers to keep him from falling behind. They have good teachers but maybe not enough support staff.

Posted April 28, 2011
I visited this place on take your parent to school day I was appaulled over the lack of control of the students, sub par education, and lack of student saftey. A kid cursed out a girl in front of a teacher and she didnt reprimand the student nor console the victim of the harassment. Luckily my daughter only started 4 months ago and is going to high school next year and wont have to deal with a school I wouldnt even send a dog to.

Barcelona Middle School 2

Posted April 01, 2011
Inthis school you can do whatever you want, and almost nothing will happen. It's pretty great.

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009

Barcelona Middle School
6130 N. 44th Ave., Glendale, AZ  85301
Last modified Barcelona Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barcelona Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top