Bad
Good

This school is the first choice we made and theres no regret! Mrs. Reis is one teacher I am thankful for there. She is doing a great job with her students, and Im sure the other teachers are as well. The Principal is devoted to her students and teachers, along with her volunteers! I am a parent and appreciate the staff for all they do in support of our children's education, saftey, and wellness! So keep it up!!!

the principal is great the best ever the staff and teachers are excellent very strong leadership its been a great experance ihave no compiants at all my kids are happyt

I love this school and have volunteered there with the caring and dedicated staff. Excellent job.

i give this school so far 4 out of 5 stars reason being is i came in at the last minute today and they helped me problem enrolling my son in kindergarten i got a tour around the school and everything was really nice. My son and i met his new teacher ms. reis (kindergarten teacher) and she was very nice helpful and answered any questions i had with out hesitation, needless to say im very happy so far with my expereince here...i will due another review in 90 days after my son starts from monday

My daughter had started first grade there after attending Alhambra Kindergarden Center. The very first thing she learned there was how to forge her color for the day if she didn't stay on green by later coloring over yellow with geen. Then I had her teacher call and bluntly tell me that I needed to medicate my child which was not recieved well by myself AT ALL! She has since been diagnosed with ADHD but we don't medicate her instead she has to therapy/ counseling and went from D's and F's to A's, B's, and C's from one report card to the next but she also gos to a much better school in a better enviornment., but this is a horrible school and I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!! Not to mention how offened I was when they sent her forms fot me to fill out, since my daughter is half native american with color to her skin, they assumed we were spanish speakers and sent everything in spanish ONLY! Not even forms that were 2-sided english on one and spanish on the other.

Teacher quality is NO GOOD: NO UNDERSTANDING FOR CHILDREN AT GRADE 1. More Training classes for elementary teacher, please!

Teacher qualification is below average, 2 out of 5. School's system overall is 3 out of 5.

I love Carol G Peck because the staff really cares about what they are teaching our children. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

My children have been going to this school for four years and I have had nothing but good experiences with the staff. They have great security for the children.

awesome teachers and great librarian drop off and pick up of my child only problem

Last modified Carol G. Peck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.