Glendale, AZ

Posted December 08, 2014
My older son attended BiCi Schools since kindergarten Bici South was awesome North on the other hand has a different approach. Mr. Flemming did not take bullying very seriouse I had to call the school district after Mr. Fleming refused to adress an assault that happened towards my son on his campus. I would suggesst that any issues parents may have that have not been appropriately adressed be directed to the school district. As parents and tax payers we do have the right to demand without intimidation that our children receive a proper education in a safe and nourturing environment.

Posted November 12, 2014
Was extremely unhappy with this school. My son was bullied for 3 months before i had enough and pulled him out. The assistance principal seems carless and he made is feel like we were wasting his time when we went to him with concerns. We were instructed to just "email him". NO, my child does not feel safe and I expect an issue to be handled immideatly. There was also a bee problem near where children are to be picked up. My child's teacher instructed the children to report to the "south gate". My 9 year old misunderstood and was sent to Bicentennial South. At pick up NO ONE knew where our child was. A teacher said she would go look but had no idea WHO he was. My husband drove around each school frantically searching for our child. Couldn't find him for 20 minutes. My child then called me from Bicentennial South office saying he was there and the teacher sent him to the south gate. Complete chaos. No releasing structure what so ever. These are still small children. After finally locating our child and driving back towards home, the teacher who was going to help "track" him down was still standing in the same spot chatting with her coworkers. Wow.

Posted July 29, 2014
My son attended Bici South for several years and he just finished 3rd grade, parents were invited to take their children over to Bici North to see where they would be transferring to. I attended this event with my son and I was absolutely disappointed. As we entered the grounds there was a group of older kids all dressed in the same color, one girl wearing a bandana around her head and they were cursing as we walked by and I almost thought maybe there must be a school uniform policy but there isn't which means those kids were quite possibly gang members. As we get into the campus you can see right away that everything is old and outdated and the lunch room/auditorium is ridiculously small. Classrooms are small and outdated as well, teachers seemed boring and monotone. Needless to say I am not transferring my son to Bici North, instead he is attending Camelback Academy- free charter school with performing plus scores.

Posted April 18, 2013
This school I would never recommend to anyone. There are very few teachers that actually care , my kids are always bullied and nothing is done. my children do not feel safe at this school since it is full of bullies! Teachers will punish the whole grade or class for the actions of a few or single, they will punish your children for YOUR actions and they will do it behind your back so you have no say. This school is not helpful in anyway for a struggling child. I have nothing good to say about this school except it needs a total overhaul and new staff. This school will teach your child how to be bullies and how to lie and avoid situations. I will be taking mine out.

Bicentennial North School 5

Posted December 16, 2010
The school is a very nice place. I used to attend and the teachers were very caring and helpful. The principal cares deeply for the students and he keeps in mind their well-being and academic success.

Bicentennial North School 4

Posted December 05, 2009
It is not as bad as you think fro other reviews. The subs are mean but the teachers are nice.(most) I have gone on a field trip while attending...

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted September 27, 2009
ehh the teachers are alright, theres barely any activities and no field trips if theres any its like only in eighth grade which I doubt theres going to be any in the future with this economy

Posted May 07, 2009

Bicentennial North School 3

Posted February 03, 2009

Bicentennial North School
7237 W Missouri Avenue, Glendale, AZ  85303
Last modified Bicentennial North School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bicentennial North School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top