Cactus High School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
I had 3 children go to Cactus High School and graduate from there. Now I have a granddaughter who goes there. It is a good school. The teachers are involved with their students and give them the tools they need in life to move forward and make good citizens and become successful in life. They have a good sports program also.

Cactus High School 3

Posted September 23, 2012
The school has done a moderate job of protecting it's students. my teenage daughter had been threatened and bullied on several accounts and very little was done about them. the district and office continues to have some outrageous ideas about dress code and recently, i was told that my daughter (junior) would need a vaccination while my other daughter (senior) would not need one. giving us only a week, we got my one daughters vaccination. then a month into school i am verified that my senior daughter will be kept from school until she receives a vaccination. ridiculous! the school needs to get organized. i am not a stay home mom, these unexpected requirements are not easy to accomplish.

Cactus High School 1

Posted November 05, 2011
I was bullied and abused by fellow students and the school administration did nothing to help. Class of 79-83.

Posted January 14, 2011
As a previous student, class of 2000, I have to say this is probably the best school in the area. Teachers there are/were amazing. They care very much about individual student progress and push them to reach for the stars. If I didn't live 3000 miles away now, my kids would definitely go there!

Cactus High School 2

Posted September 30, 2010
The teachers and administration can't even enforce the dress code. That an easy thing to do and they can't even do that. LAZY!!!!

Posted November 30, 2009
Amazing, I love Cactus High School! All the teachers are great, and I always have a ton of fun.

Cactus High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
They have a great music and arts dept., My daughter is becoming and amazing musician from the teachers there and the chorus is professional in my opinion-like a broadway show. The academic programs are super and teachers communicate well by email and take interest in students. Classrooms are not overloaded and I feel the campus is safe and well supervised. There are plenty of choices to introduce kids and prepare them for college or life career choices.

Posted September 19, 2009

Cactus High School 1

Posted August 01, 2009

Posted July 18, 2009

Cactus High School
6330 West Greenway, Glendale, AZ  85306
Last modified Cactus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cactus High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top