Public charter
Glendale, AZ

Intelli-School Glendale 1

Posted June 27, 2014
Bathroom was filthy and they never cleaned it. I went back to my real school. I did like that school was only for hours and I could use my phone all the time. After summer is over my dad said I can go back if I want. Don't know if gonna.

Intelli-School Glendale 4

Posted February 04, 2013
IntelliSchool offers so much more than other schools. I've seen my daughter improve academically and with her overall attitude. She looks forward to attending class, now. The "icing on the cake" is, Principal Kokumo, Thank-you Mr. Kokumo for all the encouragement, help, and advice. It sure helps a lot.

Intelli-School Glendale
13806 North 51st Avenue, Glendale, AZ  85306
Last modified Intelli-School Glendale is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Intelli-School Glendale Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top