Glendale, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,926

Posted March 30, 2014
Independence is great! I'm currently a sophomore and my experience here has been terrific! I love my peers and teachers!

Independence High School 4

Posted June 22, 2013
I attended Independence High School as a freshmen for year 2011-12. My experience in that school was great! Freshmen year is forever a memorable memory for me. The staff, teachers, and students are wonderful. There's so much extra activities to sign up for. Dance, robotics, French club, stomp dancing, all kinds of engineering, and year book club. You can even sign up for before school classes and even get an extra class for after school. Teachers are there to help you if your having difficulties understanding something, or just having problems at home. Also, I know many kids are concerned with cafeteria food. Well at Independence it's so good! They have many choices, and if you get tired of the food they have candy, chips, and soda machines. Their breakfast is delicious as well. God, I miss their food. I think Independence is an excellent school.

Posted November 10, 2009
I Love IHS I love the teachers they are there when you need them, there are a lot of after school activities too! yeah you have a jerk here and there but for the most part everyone gets along. I have been attending for 3 years and i recommend it to everyone

Independence High School 4

Posted October 20, 2009

Posted June 25, 2009
As a class of 2006 graduate I believe that the extracurricular activities are excellent. The teachers are very committed to student success and are willing to work with students who are struggling. The accelerated and AP programs are awesome and I found them to be very rewarding and intellectually stimulating. While I do believe that safety is an issue to be addressed the school as a whole is awesome.

Independence High School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
It is a great school that is fun for everyone.

Posted January 28, 2009
It is a great school that is fun for everyone there.

Independence High School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
It is a great school that is fun for everyone there.

Posted November 23, 2008

Independence High School
6602 N. 75th Avenue, Glendale, AZ  85303
Last modified Independence High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Independence High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top