Glendale, AZ

Posted September 02, 2014
I don't know what all the complaining is about, but I have three children enrolled here currently, and I have had no problems. My oldest son has even excelled this year by being voted in for student council; which he would have never done at our previous school. The office staff have been super helpful and friendly; income basing has nothing to do with it. The teachers make sure my kids inform us of their progress and homework daily. I would highly recommend this school!

Marshall Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2014
We took my son out of Marshall ranch due to the fact that the office staff and principals have no respect for the ordinary student or parent. I had a few minor problems I brought forward but they were never taken seriously or discussed with me. My son's teacher was friendly and helpful, but the deputy principal comes across as aggressive and rude.The principal is controlled by the deputy principal who runs the show. The one front office lady seems to single out who she wants to be nice to and who she will talk to in an abrupt manner. My son's new school is so much different with a friendly and happy principal and office staff. Everybody is treated with respect, nobody is singled out and the obvious results are happy parents and students!

Marshall Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2014
This is a absolutely TERRIBLE school. First of all my daughter was bullied and nothing was done. When I asked for a meeting the deputy and principal treated me like I was the bully. The other problem I have with his school is that they have favorites. Their year book is full of pictures of the popular kids only. If you have lots of money they will be nice to you but if you are moderately poor they treat you like dirt. The front desk staff are rude. If you are a "popular" mom or child they go out of their way but if you are one of the ordinary they disregard you or ignore you or they speak to you like you are beneath them.

Posted June 25, 2014
My oldest son just finished his 8th grade year, and this school saved his life. He was extremely bullied at his last school, and nothing was done about it. Here the junior high teachers are amazing, and administration is very involved. Truly an awesome school.

Posted August 23, 2013
Marshall Ranch is a great school. It is not a big school so people know you by name. My children will be there till 8th grade. Truly a great school

Marshall Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2011
I have three children at this school, a set of twins in 1st grade and a 3rd grader. My oldest started at the school in 1st grade and the only issue we've had so far is a bullying incident when she was in the 1st grade. Her teachers (Ogino, Wallender and Zambrano) have all been wonderful. One of the twins has had the same teacher (Flosi) for K and 1st (the teacher looped) and we love her...she really cares about her students and she's been a huge support to my girl. Her twin had Mrs. Eberhardt for K and she was wonderful also, the twins were struggling in K (it was their first yr. in school) and Miss Flosi and Mrs. Eberhardt worked together and with my husband and myself in order to get them up to par. All of their effort and hard work was greatly appreciated. This year for 1st grade the twin has Mrs. Hoefer and I will have to say that I'm not at all impressed! My daughter is having some issues and I don't feel like she's getting any support from the teacher, we've asked for help/advice/extra work and we get no response from the teacher. We've hired a tutor for her and she seems to be improving which is a plus. I just wish the teacher would have offered help!!

Marshall Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2010
I love MR I think overall we have had good experiences here . My daughter will gladly attend MR through 8th grade. The Steindams

Posted March 25, 2010
I have two children that have attended MR for the last 3 years and they absolutely love it! The staff is very friendly and very accommodating to all of our needs. MR definitely stands by their word with everything they do. They know my children by name and face, as they do with most kids in school.. they have a great relationship with all the students and their families. MR hosts many family functions throughout the year, which I really like. One of my daughters has ADHD and a speech impedement and her teacher is very accommodating. She is very patient with my daughter, helps her so much and keeps me informed on a regular basis. I couldn't ask for a better school and I highly recommend this school to anyone and everyone.

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008

Marshall Ranch Elementary School
12995 N Marshall Ranch Dr, Glendale, AZ  85304
Last modified Marshall Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top