Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Disagree

My son had difficulties and learning because of the teachers cannot understand his disability and did not put him in a special class to help him

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The principals and assistant principals will say one thing to put your child in trouble and get them suspended and then find out later that they were wrong after their suspended

Once a child does wrong. They can never do right with the staff there. If I could move my kid I would but we are stuck there. They don't give 2nd chances or believe in their children they just want to suspend them without getting the facts I have known at least 10 families that moved and move their families away from that school because of that school

My School is very close parents and teachers work together like they should recommend this school for sure.

Sine is a familiar school with very excellent environment the teachers are very grateful. Everything is excellent

If you expect your child to receive any sort of medical attention while at school or receive a phone call regarding a serious injury, this school is not for your child. They will, however call you if their socks don't match they uniform code, call you if your child talks too much in class, or need you to leave work to bring in different shoes. And heaven forbid the nurse is away for any length of time, you can forget it....My daughter had an injury that required immediate medical attention and 2 of the 3 staff members that knew about it had seen it and never did one thing. Never sent her to the office or called me to come get her to get the medical attention she needed. This is completely unacceptable practice and this instance has not been the first time I have since found out after my daughter's experience.....This has to be the worst school or they have to have the most incompetent staff either way I would not reccomend this school at all, get a variance and send your child somewhere else!!!!!

My principal is fantastic, the teachers are fabulous, the enviroment is beautiful, and if someone does something wrong, then that's the parents fault, in school the prinipal doesnt let you do it. The cafeteria teaches us to clean after ourselves, and the staff is friendly, and never scream at us. My school is like a family, and there is not any crazy people, like other schools.

im at melvin right now, and im in 7th grade and kids my age(13) are SMOKING! that really suprised me! some kids offered my some weed?! and im not ruining me life so isaid NO! so besides that i like this school!<3

The worst school I have EVER been to and I have been to over 10 since kidergarten and I'm only in 6th grade. Don't EVER take your children there! I would rather drive 10 miles to a better school then walking across the street to this one.

Best school for kids with Autism. Our child loves going there every day. He's also made great progress and strides with the excellant staff.

Last modified Melvin E Sine School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.