Public charter
Globe, AZ

Destiny School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
school is tremendous...staff is willing to help and go out of their way to get a child to achieve their goals. They prepare each student to be ready for the AIMS testing. which today is something that each child had to pass. great Reading and math tutoring program.

Destiny School 3

Posted April 02, 2014

Posted September 12, 2013
I love how they work with both of my boys. Their after school tutoring and their Friday tutoring. And teachers will take time out to do one on one tutoring from time to time. Scores for AIMS have been awesome. So that in itself shows the school is teaching the curriculum that is recommended by the State. The staff from administration down to the bus drivers and custodian are always nice and considerate to our kids.

Posted August 31, 2011
Destiny has an enceptional staff that works hard to make my children feel welcome and safe. The teachers are dedicated and make the learning fun. My children enjoy school and feel good about themselves... not characteristics of their former learning experiences. Thank you Destiny you are an asset to our community.

Posted July 16, 2011
This is a great school. The staff is committed to giving the students the best education possible. Destiny also has the best test scores in the area.

Posted March 03, 2011
I am so pleased with the staff and quality of this school. My children are shown individualized attention, get to go on lots of field trips and overall are getting a great educational experience.

Destiny School 4

Posted November 30, 2010
I would just like to say what a great school Destiny is. My two children have been attending for the past two years and have each had great teachers that have taught them so much throught the school year. I would also like to say that the office staff is always such a help and I know if I have concerns that I will be listened to. The Title 5, I believe, has been such a success for my 1st grader. My 5th grader has learned the value of money and the value of leadership through her class. I commend their teachers, past and present, for their work with my children. My children would much rather come to Destiny than go to the local public school and I agree with them.

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted April 04, 2009
i love this school and i think some people are mean at my school but i usually take care of it. or if you tell at teacher or the principal , hten they will take care of it. TRUST ME THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.at other public school's i wasn't doing so good but this school is much funner and better than any other school ive ever been to.

Destiny School 4

Posted November 17, 2007

Destiny School
798 E. Prickly Pear Dr., Globe, AZ  85501
Last modified Destiny School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Destiny School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top