School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Bradley Academy has been through many changes over the past few years which makes it a great example for our students on how persistence, belief and determination can pave a path to success. We strive on a daily basis to lead by examples as community leaders and role models. I am so pleased to have the opportunity to be a part of a school with so much grit.
May 02, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 23, 2016
Thank you to all school leaders who paid close attention to the needs of the students and making the appropriate changes. As long as my students keep learning and growing you can count us in.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 23, 2016
I feel like when the staff encourage the boys to remove their hats in the building or remind them to tuck their shirts in, they are showing them to respect the rules. During testing time, I was in the lobby and overheard the front desk speak with a young man about being late during testing week and she was so respectful that he apologized for being late and promised to be on time for the remainder of the week. I was astonished.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 23, 2016
Raising Rosemary is a great example of the students developing compassion, caring, and empathy. I am a plant lover and I know how much it takes to keep them alive. Listening to them explain how they take the time to plant, water and care for their plants is amazing.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 23, 2016
The school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness by following through with what they say. For example, the middle school students were promised end of the year incentives if they did community service. Well, the students volunteered and they were rewarded with a pool party, pizza, and music that they liked. Seeing the smiles made me a proud mom.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 5

Posted May 23, 2016
First and foremost, the customer service at the front desk is amazing. I have had the opportunity to experience the treatment first hand. Every time I enter the lobby they are always smiling and they stop what they are doing to greet me. Even when I call the school I can hear them smiling as they speak to me. They are helpful and eager to please not only the students but the parents as well, even us difficult ones. My children are so excited about the growth that they anticipate next year and speak about it all the time. The changes that were made this year were much needed. I can truly say that we are happy with the new administration.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 5

Posted May 17, 2016
I loved Dr Seuss visit at the school, and see all the excitement and happy faces on kids, There were lots of laughs, kids were interested reading books, having fun and learning at the same time was great, that made me so happy, definitely Dr Seuss is for all ages, from pre-k to 8th grade!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 02, 2016
To all teachers I give thanks for helping, supporting, and allowing our students to be able to learn and show the teacher what they know.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 02, 2016
The teacher are great and very effective, they have shown the student a lot of information that they need.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 02, 2016
They do give homework and would like more homework for my kids. There should be more homework for the students.

16060 W Lower Buckeye Parkway, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified Bradley Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.