Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 31, 2015
No education, lost and very rude. This school funds and finds the teachers that have been either fired or let go by other school to teach at Bradley Academy.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 31, 2015
I was given a parent folder every Friday. every Friday I write a notes its been 6 weeks, the teacher has yet to reply to any of the comments and questions I have written in the black folder.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 31, 2015
The school builds fear and outrage in a student. the school has placed low self esteem within our future high school students.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 31, 2015
Teachers are shoving students, spitting on students and calling them harsh names. respect is something Bradley Academy knows nothing about.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 31, 2015
Terrible school, very poor communication. no room to discuss action. only understand the situation given by the teacher or else your child must deal with the circumstance when they arrive at school without you.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 31, 2015
The teachers need to be educated and tested on honesty, integrity and fairness before they are allowed to apply to and school to educated our children.

Posted August 31, 2015
I decided it best to share some wisdom with future parents who will consider Bradley Academy, PLEASE read before your time, energy and money goes into this school. I am a single mother of 3 children. My children’s education is very important to me because where I decide to take them will enforce there ladder to success. This year I chose a charter school. I have heard charter schools have a more one on one contact with children’s learning abilities. I loved that charter schools have less children per teacher leaving more room for each individual child to experience a full informative education. I chose Bradley Academy this year July 2015. My experience has been out of the movies (like a lifetime original movie). The 2nd week of school a teacher pushed a child (so the after school off campus programs were shut down). On the 3rd week of school I stopped by to bring my child lunch, as I walk in the hallway you hear the teachers screaming (now I know 1st hand, teachers go through allot with youth) but under no circumstance does a teacher yell or speak the way ‘Bradley academy speaks or yell at these kids. The teachers treat the kids as if they come from no families. On my 4th week I went into the school to give them another $20.00 towards my child’s future lunch. I was told the system for lunch is not ready and they still don’t have the cost of lunch per day but they will except my cash payment (no receipt was given, but I also did not ask for one) as I walked out through the front admin office I witnessed a parent going ballistic in the main office because a teacher called her child H*& (not a gardening tool). Today was the final draw, I received a call that a teacher a FEW days ago was being investigated (you noticed I said this happened a few Days ago and I got the call today) for spitting on a child and shoving another child and name calling young ladies. Aside from all the drama; the education is very poor, the teachers are not educated and lack common sense (you will see, if you decide to attend). Do you want to know the best part? The uniform(s) you purchase and the off campus programs (you pay for) are held at a store called FISHER, the store is owned by the principle. I think there is allot more going then I need to know. I believe it is a matter of time before we hear of an investigation or lawsuit or school closing.

Posted May 01, 2015
The school is making changes again. They will switch your child from one teacher to another and not let you know. After having a child graduate from high school and moving a lot this has to be the WORST school. If you care about your child you will not send them to this school. They will try to sell you on how they are moving forward but it is just a sales pitch that never comes to pass. One star is really to much.

Posted April 28, 2015
DO NOT Send your child to this school. This school is the worst my children has ever attended. They have changed principles 4 times this year. I have 3 children attending currently, their first and last year. One of my children has been hit in the head, a little bot steppedon her fingers and proceeded to grind it in the ground causing skin to hang and almost needed stitches. The teachers never called, they don't communicate regarding your child's in any way. They tell and curse at the student. I've talked to directors, which did nothing regarding my issues. I'm livid with this school.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 5

Posted December 08, 2014
Bradley Academy of Excellence has done a tremendous amount for my son in Kinder. He loves getting up and going to school but most of all letting me know at the end of the day what he learned. Thank You Bradley Academy for creating such a positive impact for my child!!!!

16060 W Lower Buckeye Parkway, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified Bradley Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Academy of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 56 reviews. Top