Posted May 01, 2015
The school is making changes again. They will switch your child from one teacher to another and not let you know. After having a child graduate from high school and moving a lot this has to be the WORST school. If you care about your child you will not send them to this school. They will try to sell you on how they are moving forward but it is just a sales pitch that never comes to pass. One star is really to much.

Posted April 28, 2015
DO NOT Send your child to this school. This school is the worst my children has ever attended. They have changed principles 4 times this year. I have 3 children attending currently, their first and last year. One of my children has been hit in the head, a little bot steppedon her fingers and proceeded to grind it in the ground causing skin to hang and almost needed stitches. The teachers never called, they don't communicate regarding your child's in any way. They tell and curse at the student. I've talked to directors, which did nothing regarding my issues. I'm livid with this school.

Posted December 08, 2014
Bradley Academy of Excellence has done a tremendous amount for my son in Kinder. He loves getting up and going to school but most of all letting me know at the end of the day what he learned. Thank You Bradley Academy for creating such a positive impact for my child!!!!

Posted December 04, 2014
My two children have attended Bradley for the past 2-years and I haven't been happier with the results. They are both reading much better as well as exceeding in math. I would highly recommend Bradley to other parents

Posted November 08, 2014
I enrolled my pre-schooler into the Bradley Academy because I was impressed by the sales pitch.....I pulled my son within the same month because these people lacked follow through, lied about the cost of bus service, avoided my calls and just plain could not live up to the things they promised. Three days in a row they missed picking up my son (this was supposed to be door to door service)...unreliable. Administration staff have no idea what they were doing along with the principle. I loved my son's teacher but couldn't trust the unreliability of the people running the school.......horrible, horrible, horrible. ..don't waste your time here.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 2

Posted September 09, 2014
I had high hopes for this school only to be let down. I read all the comments about the school and although many were negative I decided to give them the benefit of doubt .big mistake on my part. The administration staff is highly incompetent and disorganized. I had to chase down information and was constantly pacified with promises to have the information I needed by the end of the day only to be let down. I was promised call backs on many occasions and never heard back. The last straw was when I was told my son would be picked up at 7:00am ..come 7:45am we were still waiting for them to show up .no explanation .nothing. I had to pull my son because I couldn t risk any more no shows as I relied on the transportation that they said they offered. I am disgusted by the lack of communication and follow through of the admin staff. You can t preach integrity when you don t live it. Don t waste your time enrolling your child here, good concept, but when it seems too good to be true it is. Take your child to a school with a better reputation, one that takes the care of your child seriously and one that will stand by their word.

Posted August 08, 2014
I would NOT recommend Bradley Academy (Goodyear) to anyone! My son attended the school during 13/14 school year and was bullied most of the time. We involved many members of administration and nothing was done about it. While the Principal was nice, she made it clear the Charter holder limited her ability to handle admin issues. We went to the extent of threatening to press charges against the bully before a serious a conversation took place. Then we found out (school employee) the bully was related to the charter holder. We realized nothing was ever going to be done about it. When my son was asked if he liked the school, his response was always "I like that we watch movies all day on a computer and play with our toys." He was baffled when he found that his new school required actual work. The only reason my son did not turn out academically challenged is because we tutored him hours a day at home while attending this school. There was little to no communication about short days, emergency situations (police lockdown) and important events. Save yourself and your child from having to fall behind as a result of this school.

Posted July 30, 2014
I would not recommend this school for any child. Very disappointed with how a particular staff member was allowed to treat my child. She has no business working with children or in any profession that requires any customer service skills whatsoever. Very unprofessional.

Posted July 11, 2014
We originally chose Bradley Academy for their affordable pre-kindergarten program. We enrolled our son at the age of 4. We loved the small class size and advanced curriculum. His teacher communicated with the parents via email weekly and he had weekly homework. The homework encouraged parent involvement in their children's education. He entered kindergarten with the ability to read and write. He also had weekly homework assignments and book reports in kindergarten. Now his entire class is being promoted to 1st grade at or above 1st grade reading and math levels. The administration has had a few changes over the last 2 years, but all changes they made have been positive.

Posted June 22, 2014
This is one of the most innovative schools I have ever come across - I love their approach to education!!! They have a Family Services department that is an outstanding as they are very pro-active in reaching out to families and getting them involved. Their website is also very unique in the way that it keeps you up to speed on all events... Definitely a Great place for your children!!!

Bradley Academy of Excellence
16060 W Lower Buckeye Parkway, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified Bradley Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Academy of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top