Public charter
Goodyear, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted December 08, 2014
Bradley Academy of Excellence has done a tremendous amount for my son in Kinder. He loves getting up and going to school but most of all letting me know at the end of the day what he learned. Thank You Bradley Academy for creating such a positive impact for my child!!!!

Posted December 04, 2014
My two children have attended Bradley for the past 2-years and I haven't been happier with the results. They are both reading much better as well as exceeding in math. I would highly recommend Bradley to other parents

Posted November 24, 2014
My kids have gone to this school for four years now and when you read the reviews I felt like I needed to say something. My kids have had great teachers here from Ms Kerr to Ms Scovil they have grown so much. The family service department is so helpful. They really go out of their way to help the Parents. Jordon goes above and beyond to try to help you. They are really working on the communication with parents sending out a weekly newsletter. Had a person call to make sure all of my contact info is correct. They really seem to be trying to turn that corner. I love this school.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 1

Posted November 08, 2014
I enrolled my pre-schooler into the Bradley Academy because I was impressed by the sales pitch.....I pulled my son within the same month because these people lacked follow through, lied about the cost of bus service, avoided my calls and just plain could not live up to the things they promised. Three days in a row they missed picking up my son (this was supposed to be door to door service)...unreliable. Administration staff have no idea what they were doing along with the principle. I loved my son's teacher but couldn't trust the unreliability of the people running the school.......horrible, horrible, horrible. ..don't waste your time here.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 2

Posted September 09, 2014
I had high hopes for this school only to be let down. I read all the comments about the school and although many were negative I decided to give them the benefit of doubt .big mistake on my part. The administration staff is highly incompetent and disorganized. I had to chase down information and was constantly pacified with promises to have the information I needed by the end of the day only to be let down. I was promised call backs on many occasions and never heard back. The last straw was when I was told my son would be picked up at 7:00am ..come 7:45am we were still waiting for them to show up .no explanation .nothing. I had to pull my son because I couldn t risk any more no shows as I relied on the transportation that they said they offered. I am disgusted by the lack of communication and follow through of the admin staff. You can t preach integrity when you don t live it. Don t waste your time enrolling your child here, good concept, but when it seems too good to be true it is. Take your child to a school with a better reputation, one that takes the care of your child seriously and one that will stand by their word.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 1

Posted July 30, 2014
I would not recommend this school for any child. Very disappointed with how a particular staff member was allowed to treat my child. She has no business working with children or in any profession that requires any customer service skills whatsoever. Very unprofessional.

Posted July 11, 2014
We originally chose Bradley Academy for their affordable pre-kindergarten program. We enrolled our son at the age of 4. We loved the small class size and advanced curriculum. His teacher communicated with the parents via email weekly and he had weekly homework. The homework encouraged parent involvement in their children's education. He entered kindergarten with the ability to read and write. He also had weekly homework assignments and book reports in kindergarten. Now his entire class is being promoted to 1st grade at or above 1st grade reading and math levels. The administration has had a few changes over the last 2 years, but all changes they made have been positive.

Posted June 22, 2014
This is one of the most innovative schools I have ever come across - I love their approach to education!!! They have a Family Services department that is an outstanding as they are very pro-active in reaching out to families and getting them involved. Their website is also very unique in the way that it keeps you up to speed on all events... Definitely a Great place for your children!!!

Bradley Academy of Excellence 4

Posted May 26, 2014
Bradley Academy of Excellence is a K-8 charter school full of very caring & academically proficient teachers & staff. Their curriculum includes a blended learning aspect with teacher instructed class time while utilizing Mac/Apple computers in the classrooms. In addition, they offer an ABT Ballet Program, prof. level Dance/ Musical Theatre, & competition level Baton as part of their specials curriculum. I've been involved there since 2011 & my children are students there since 2012. My experience there has been great as a parent & as an educator. The school has had some growing pains since its expansion in 2011, & challenges with communication have primarily been the issue. However, clearly the vision of the Director, Mrs. Burston, the principal, & the Family Liaison Dept., is one that's dedicated to the support, guidance, education, advancement, & accountability of, not only, it's students but of its faculty & staff. I am proud to be a part of, & serve, the Bradley community, & my children's academic progress, Ballet & State Champion Baton accomplishments are examples of the opportunities the school can & does provide-especially if you'll invest yourself in your child's education.

Bradley Academy of Excellence 3

Posted April 18, 2014
Bradley has had alot of turnover in staff but still good school. Teachers send e-mails and has phone messenger service to inform parents. Wish they would bring back performing arts program my grandkids have excelled at this school small enrollment let's let's staff and parents to know each other.

Bradley Academy of Excellence
16060 W Lower Buckeye Parkway, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified Bradley Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Academy of Excellence Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top