Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They believe in the Kids at Hope philosophy and live it every day through their actions.

I truly wish that old (over two years old) ratings could be removed from this website. It's very unhelpful to read about things that took place years ago. Also, it is very unhelpful to read reviews from obviously disgruntled kids with an agenda. I'd like to say that this is a great school. The STEM Academy is meeting the needs of kids with good solid teaching, great technology and wonderful opportunities. The staff is professional and well-trained. On a recent visit to the campus I was very impressed with how orderly and calm transitions are, and how engaged students are in learning. I'm also intrigued by the parent who said that her child was doing poorly but then took her child to a charter school where he/she is doing well. Stop and think, parent, that should give you a warning that your charter has very low standards. As a community member I'm very proud to support Centerra Mirage. They are a school that will help your children meet your expectations.

I was concerned about sending my daughter to public school, at the onset of the school year I was ready to enroll my daughter into a pricey private school if Centerra Mirage didn't meet my standards in the first week of school. Let just say that in the first week of school I was astonished at what her two teachers and the front desk staff did for my daughter. They made her feel that she was an important part of her success at Centerra Mirage. Then it all came together, one of her teachers noticed something no one had in the past. My quite shy girl was really into STEM. Once that little windowed of opportunity became available her teachers took her by the hand and have been guiding her to her t destiny. I am for ever GRATEFUL! You see anyone can stand in front of a class and recite a lesson plan; its a person who loves what they do to pick up on clues the student gives. On a rare occasion you will find a teacher who is the epitome of a teacher; I'm lucky my daughter has two. These teacher couldn't move forward when they see that special spark in a child's eye if it wasn't with the support of the Principal and her staff. Centerra Mirage is changing lives one child at a time.

Centerra Mirage Elementary is a great school with awesome teachers. The administrative staff is professional and helpful.

My children are two years apart. I've had them there since kindergarten, oldest now in 6th grade. My oldest spent two years at a different school, and I experienced first had what a bad school is and does on a child's education. At Centerra my children have really been able to grow in a great learning environment. From teachers who care about educating, yet still know they are children that need entertained to make school fun. I've had nothing but great experiences from all the staff. I appreciate all that this school has done, and will continue to do.

this school is not that good of a school . we've lost sooo many teachers this year and it's not even funny . our principals are very rude and do not even bother to help out the students . lots of people get bullied at this school and the teachers don't even do anything about it . the 7th and 8th graders did very bad on the aims . we knew like 1 or 2 questions on the test . and the rest we didn't even learn in the whole school year . it's pretty crazy just to think about it . I wouldn't take your children to this bad quality school .

I would start off by saying if I could give this school 0 stars I would. I totally agree with the parent who said this school is a mess ! Even though I'm a girl , I'm not going to lie, this school is sexist towards boys. This school year, they could not even keep a math teacher for a full month. If you want your kid to get bullied, send them to this school because I see it everyday. I can't even begin to tell you how many kids have moved because of all the problems here. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCHOOL. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.

This school is a complete mess. They are losing teachers faster than I can change my clothes. The students are out of control and the environment is threatening and not conducive to a positive learning experience.

i am a student.. and his school is horrible they allow alsmost nothing and the crriculim is two years behind. my post keep getting deletd for speaking the truth so if you see this dont send your kid here its a bbad school

I did not realize how bad this school was until I took my kids to another school. This was their first school. I was told that they were meeting standards. When I moved them to a school that followed standards, my kids were below, and had not learned anything at there grade level. Specifically, their math schools were way behind. Thank goodness, I caught it early. There are excelling at their new school. Furthermore, the principal was not a man of his word. He would tell you one thing and then do another. They also did a poor job of informing me when my child was seen i the office or the nurse. My children would have to tell me when they got home. Also the school had a huge problem with bullies. The principal seemed more concerned with appearing to be bully free, than to actually deal with the problem. My children actually got injured by other students, and the principal tried to sweep it under the rug. I had to move my kids to another school. They have zero issues at the new school.

Last modified Centerra Mirage is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.