Posted July 27, 2014
My children are two years apart. I've had them there since kindergarten, oldest now in 6th grade. My oldest spent two years at a different school, and I experienced first had what a bad school is and does on a child's education. At Centerra my children have really been able to grow in a great learning environment. From teachers who care about educating, yet still know they are children that need entertained to make school fun. I've had nothing but great experiences from all the staff. I appreciate all that this school has done, and will continue to do.

Posted June 16, 2014
this school is not that good of a school . we've lost sooo many teachers this year and it's not even funny . our principals are very rude and do not even bother to help out the students . lots of people get bullied at this school and the teachers don't even do anything about it . the 7th and 8th graders did very bad on the aims . we knew like 1 or 2 questions on the test . and the rest we didn't even learn in the whole school year . it's pretty crazy just to think about it . I wouldn't take your children to this bad quality school .

Posted May 16, 2014
I would start off by saying if I could give this school 0 stars I would. I totally agree with the parent who said this school is a mess ! Even though I'm a girl , I'm not going to lie, this school is sexist towards boys. This school year, they could not even keep a math teacher for a full month. If you want your kid to get bullied, send them to this school because I see it everyday. I can't even begin to tell you how many kids have moved because of all the problems here. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCHOOL. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.

Posted April 14, 2014
This school is a complete mess. They are losing teachers faster than I can change my clothes. The students are out of control and the environment is threatening and not conducive to a positive learning experience.

Posted September 23, 2013
i am a student.. and his school is horrible they allow alsmost nothing and the crriculim is two years behind. my post keep getting deletd for speaking the truth so if you see this dont send your kid here its a bbad school

Posted February 05, 2013
I did not realize how bad this school was until I took my kids to another school. This was their first school. I was told that they were meeting standards. When I moved them to a school that followed standards, my kids were below, and had not learned anything at there grade level. Specifically, their math schools were way behind. Thank goodness, I caught it early. There are excelling at their new school. Furthermore, the principal was not a man of his word. He would tell you one thing and then do another. They also did a poor job of informing me when my child was seen i the office or the nurse. My children would have to tell me when they got home. Also the school had a huge problem with bullies. The principal seemed more concerned with appearing to be bully free, than to actually deal with the problem. My children actually got injured by other students, and the principal tried to sweep it under the rug. I had to move my kids to another school. They have zero issues at the new school.

Posted April 07, 2011
I want to add one more thing, if your in a position that your children need to attend this school, here are a list of some great teachers here at this school. Ms. Swanson Kinder, Ms. Nunez, Mrs. Looper, Mrs. Jones 1st grade, Ms. Hicks, Ms. McCoy 2nd Grade. I have to say they are amazing and come with a lot of experience. Enjoy and good luck parents.

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009
I love this school. I move alot but I learned and had the mist fun at centerra mirage

Posted January 27, 2009
Centerra Mirage school is not one of the best schools around the Goodyear area but I will have to give credit to some teachers and staff. The Principal is not one of the 6th 7th or 8th graders best friend. Sure you say your here for learning ... blah blah blah! Well I have a small issue with that. Teachers? Does anyone sit in to acutally here or observe what the teachers are teaching in the class? Some teachers can just sit there and watch us students just sit and do nothing. They do not say a word they basically just sit there. I have been attending Centerra for one and a half years and the way the teachers treat us is absolutly infuriating! Yelling in a students face for coming a minute late from using the bathroom? Come on now! (7-8th grade has two to three minutes to go)

Centerra Mirage
15151 West Centerra Drive Sout, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified Centerra Mirage is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerra Mirage Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.