PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
St. Thomas is a wonderful school with very dedicated teachers. The students learn and have fun at the same time. I would recommend this school to anyone!

St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
My child attended St. Thomas for two years. I know she has gotten a fantastic education. I was pleasantly surprised to hear her tell her younger brother bible stories she had learned. By the end of kindergarten she was able to tell time, read easy chapter books, count money and do basic math. It was crazy to think my six year old could do those things. Her teachers and the whole staff have been so helpful and really stay consistant on rules. I would recommend St. Thomas Lutheran School to any parent.

St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School

Posted May 19, 2009
This school is horrible!!! My child went there and believe me we are now struggling in the public school system. My child did not receive a good start with their kindergarten program and now my child is suffering!!!! so much for a smaller school...my child should have came out of that school far ahead instead of behind. I would not recommend that school to anyone. thank goodness for the tutoring i have obtained. My child is now at the level that they need to be. Not only did my child suffer but the tuition costs were ridiculous for the education received!! What a joke!!!!

St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School 4

Posted March 24, 2009
I have a daughter that has attended St. Thomas for a year now and I have been very pleased with the school. For her first time attending school she had a couple issues but the teachers were very patient and very attentive to her needs as they worked well giving reports to my husband and I. I love the Christian atmosphere and learning she receives. There's nothing like hearing your child singing worship songs while she's playing.

St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School
16260 W Van Buren St, Goodyear, AZ  85338
Last modified St. Thomas Lutheran Pre-School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6