Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We moved from a neighboring school, as our daughter chose Copper Trails for a better experience in fine arts opportunities. She has continued her academic successes since being there and has experienced continued positivity towards her education and overall growth. The only issue we have had is with theft from other students, but administration went above and beyond to investigate and help remedy the situation.

Copper Trails is a great school, wonderful teachers and staff. My kids are very happy and love going to Copper Trails.

Copper Trails is an great school My 7th grader had the opportunity to select her classes and take multiple elective courses such as orchestra and Zumba! My 3rd grader is part of the gifted program and Mr. Matsuura is amazing! I love the school. The principal has done a great job improving it and I know things will only continue to get better!

My kids were new students. They started in the middle of schoolyear. The office staff and teachers were very accommodating. My kids love it there.

LOVE Ms. Ellis, the principal!!!! She is amazing! She has done a great job at Copper Trails!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Copper Trails School is a great school. They have a fantastic community! The administration really cares about their students, the teachers are talented, compassionate and committed and the Parent/Teacher/Student organization is simply AMAZING! We moved our children from another Avondale School District school to Copper Trails and it has been the one of the best decision we've ever made. Not only are our children educationally succeeding, they are excelling all the while being cared for in a nurturing, thoughtful environment. Of course no school is perfect and less than favorable situations are bound to occur from time to time, regardless of where you are. The Copper Trails administration and staff are compassionate and steadfast to find a resolution that works best for their students, their families and the classroom. We couldn't be more pleased not only with the education our children are receiving but also with the environment in which they are receiving it.

Love love love this school. The current principal has really turned this school around! We have been at this school since it opened and this is the best it has been.

I love Copper Trails School elementary school. My daughter has been there for the past 3 years and she is had no problems the principal and staff is friendly however, I do feel some of the teachers are a little lax. However, my child is learning and thriving. So, I am a happy parent.

My daughter attended this school for three years, she was struggling in math and I signed her up for "tutoring", that was a joke. The teacher never helped her, it was almost a study hour or detention. She is now enrolled in another school & "A" rated district and at mid terms, has an A in four classes including, Math.

Last modified Copper Trails is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.