Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

As a parent, I like CT, but more importantly my kiddos love it! I've asked both my boys if they'd want to go to another school and both were totally shocked by the question. They went on to tell me all the things they like- the gifted program, music/arts, PE, choir, etc. Plus, they mentioned that they've heard from the principal and teachers it is the #1 school and kids come to CT from nearby schools/Districts because it's the best. It's great to hear how much pride my kids have in their school. And I am proud that the teachers and Principal are communicating a positive culture where they don't want to go anywhere else to learn! These 5 stars are for my kids, who would easily rate CT as GREAT!

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I don't think there is a problem with bullying at the school. When behavior needs corrected, teachers/staff are quick to communicate with parents.

Supports LD students: Agree

They have a gifted program that is good, I'd like to see it be GREAT!

Effective school leaders: Agree

The Principal has been on a learning curve to improve the school climate. I think she is to a place where she is comfortable and confident in her role. I see the school only getting better from here on out, now that she is adjusted to administration.

Develops character: Agree

There is a program built around character, but it could be beefed up a little more to focus on better/greater/more frequent awards for positive behaviors.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Other than high turn over (a state-wide issue), the teachers strive to make the students smarter!

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers are GREAT at communicating assignments for the week to both parents and students. The amount of homework is reasonable and not overwhelming!

We moved from a neighboring school, as our daughter chose Copper Trails for a better experience in fine arts opportunities. She has continued her academic successes since being there and has experienced continued positivity towards her education and overall growth. The only issue we have had is with theft from other students, but administration went above and beyond to investigate and help remedy the situation.

Copper Trails is a great school, wonderful teachers and staff. My kids are very happy and love going to Copper Trails.

Copper Trails is an great school My 7th grader had the opportunity to select her classes and take multiple elective courses such as orchestra and Zumba! My 3rd grader is part of the gifted program and Mr. Matsuura is amazing! I love the school. The principal has done a great job improving it and I know things will only continue to get better!

Last modified Copper Trails is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.