Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2014
This school is amazing. My son has had AMAZING teachers (Lovato and Pawlowski) who have helped him make great strides both academically and socially/behaviorally. As an educator I love that the administration is visible around campus and the entire staff is always welcoming and friendly. I also appreciate all of the family events the PTA sponsors to keep the community and families involved.

Posted October 11, 2013
Our kids love their school and so do we. The school has electives for the kids including art, PE, music, library and character education. The teachers are always friendly, even the one's that don't have my kids in their classes. We have had great experiences all around from the front office to the nurse to after school activities with the PTO for family nights. My kids knew who the principal was the first week of school, she is often directing traffic in the parking lot.

Posted September 27, 2013
Mabel Padgett has been a great school for son Devin. He has autism and is now age 8. He is not potty trained, but id very intelligent. The special ed teachers, inclusion teachers, and aides are so great. I have actually thought of sending my other son to Mabel Padgett because of the positive environment. There is also a great no bullying program, family functions, and the principal is AMAZING! I must also mention the support staff in the office. They are so helpful and always greet us with a smile. They know my son's name a make a point to acknowledge him every morning coming into school.

Posted June 27, 2013
Mabel Pagett is received an "A" rating for the AZ Department of Education and the Litchfield District is the #1 elementary district in Maricopa County. My son started there when the school opened 3 years ago and we have had nothing but great experiences with the principal, teacher and other parents. There is a great sense of community within this school.

Posted April 28, 2013
My daughter is a Kindergartner at this school and we have had the best experience with the staff. After the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy, the principal at Mabel Padgett worked with local law enforcement to make the school a sub station for the police department to increase police presence at the school. This costs nothing extra to the tax payers and it helps keep the children safe. The teachers are amazing and the school has many different ways for parents to stay involved in their child's education.

Posted October 21, 2012
I have 2 children who attend this school, and my eldest started the first yr the school was open. We have been very happy here. The teachers are amazing! The Parents are very involved, and the staff communicates well to give parents plenty of opportunities to participate with their children. I love how the principle is visible and out in the parking lot directing traffic almost every day

Posted October 08, 2012
I love this school! My children are learning so much and their test scores improve tremendously. The staff is very communicative. Lots of parent involvement! It makes such a difference when so many care. You can tell that the students really love being there too!

Mabel Padgett Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2012
Since Mabel Padgett opened we have had 3 children attend the school. I love the community feel and the fact that the staff is very caring and involved. The school does a great job at keeping parents informed and giving them chances to be involved before, during, or after school!

Mabel Padgett Elementary School
15430 W. Turney Avenue, Goodyear, AZ  85395
Last modified Mabel Padgett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.