Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

this school has done wonders for my eldest child. she had her up and down but has come a long way here. she is doing great. she is in the pals program there. and it has been very good for her.

The staff works well together and all to better our great students. Teachers and staff arrive early and stay well past contracted hours. The staff is dedicated to our students and want nothing but the best for each of our scholars. I would not trade my teaching experience here for anything in the world!

I'm very disappointed with the way they treated my child . Teachers don't give you the right information you need to help you're child till it's to late ,The classroom's are way to BIG certain students did not get the attention they need . My child got harassed constantly and what was always scared to tell the teacher sad to say they never felt comfortable telling their teacher not sure as to why because a teacher is supposed to make you feel comfortable .. I just couldn't believe how horrible things got in one school year is unbelievable . I'm just very disappointed and hurt because I thought this would be a great school but just wasn't for my child . This would be that last year my child will be attending the school!

This school has low standards! The teachers seem not to care! They are very unorganized. I was not satisfied with Frank elementary therefore I got to the point where I did open enrollment to Broadmor elementary. Do not take your kids here. There's a lot of violence in the area, the school is all gated & locked up. I saw many incidents when the sheriff was on campus! I did like how they have garden boxes & many trees.

this is one of the worst schools EVER. i have had all 3 of my kids go here and all of them have had learning problems. the classes are too big and never get around to all of the kids in the classes. there are bullies and frank has disiplinary problems

I have two of my girls here and the staff is excellent with them!

I have had all three of my sons attend Frank School (K-5th); two are in their last year at Frank, one is now attending Fee's for his last year there. I have worked very closely with many of the teachers and administrative staff and I can tell anyone willing to listen that they are all dedicated to these children and their educations. My sons have participated in the many activities, orchestra, ballet folkloria, rocket club, technology club, choir, etc... and their favorite, without question, is the multicultural festival. My best advise to those questioning the school is, like with people, to look not at the outside, but look on the inside. Don't judge the book by it's cover or location in this case. Once you do that you will realize how lucky you are to have your children attending Frank Elementary.

Last modified Frank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.