Posted August 01, 2014
The staff works well together and all to better our great students. Teachers and staff arrive early and stay well past contracted hours. The staff is dedicated to our students and want nothing but the best for each of our scholars. I would not trade my teaching experience here for anything in the world!

Posted May 14, 2014
I'm very disappointed with the way they treated my child . Teachers don't give you the right information you need to help you're child till it's to late ,The classroom's are way to BIG certain students did not get the attention they need . My child got harassed constantly and what was always scared to tell the teacher sad to say they never felt comfortable telling their teacher not sure as to why because a teacher is supposed to make you feel comfortable .. I just couldn't believe how horrible things got in one school year is unbelievable . I'm just very disappointed and hurt because I thought this would be a great school but just wasn't for my child . This would be that last year my child will be attending the school!

Posted March 17, 2014
This school has low standards! The teachers seem not to care! They are very unorganized. I was not satisfied with Frank elementary therefore I got to the point where I did open enrollment to Broadmor elementary. Do not take your kids here. There's a lot of violence in the area, the school is all gated & locked up. I saw many incidents when the sheriff was on campus! I did like how they have garden boxes & many trees.

Posted December 23, 2010
this is one of the worst schools EVER. i have had all 3 of my kids go here and all of them have had learning problems. the classes are too big and never get around to all of the kids in the classes. there are bullies and frank has disiplinary problems

Posted August 11, 2009

Frank Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
I have two of my girls here and the staff is excellent with them!

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted September 20, 2006
I have had all three of my sons attend Frank School (K-5th); two are in their last year at Frank, one is now attending Fee's for his last year there. I have worked very closely with many of the teachers and administrative staff and I can tell anyone willing to listen that they are all dedicated to these children and their educations. My sons have participated in the many activities, orchestra, ballet folkloria, rocket club, technology club, choir, etc... and their favorite, without question, is the multicultural festival. My best advise to those questioning the school is, like with people, to look not at the outside, but look on the inside. Don't judge the book by it's cover or location in this case. Once you do that you will realize how lucky you are to have your children attending Frank Elementary.

Posted November 30, 2005
I believe Frank is the 'hidden treasure' of the Tempe School District. The teachers are wonderful, the school is beautiful, and the principal values every child. I think many people misjudge the school as substandard or as too focused one a single type of student. This is far from true! Frank excels at teaching and houses some of the most innovative educational programs in Tempe School District. Just visit it - you will see how great it is!

Frank Elementary School
8409 S Avenida Del Yaqui, Guadalupe, AZ  85283
Last modified Frank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top